Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    it's how I get my sick kicks.

If you play, why are you so bad?
    I'm not, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaZER View Post
    Wow, I sure can see how much some people hate me in this game.
    Since when is it anyone business how or where my gear came from except for the GMs? Has it had an affect on any of you? (Think about that one for a minute)
    If the GMs at EST want to know I'll tell them.

As for why Matt doesn't like me, I have some ideas..
    Matt, you call me a scumbag when you have no idea who I am or anything about me.
    I am really concerned about your health. To be so angered by something that does not concern you for years is unhealthy at best.

I have seen speculation that I was involved with spoon and his pal Chobo back in the day.
    To be honest, I disliked spoon with a passion.
    Five times he unbanned the same people hours were spent on to catch them botting/glitching.

I fully expect my gear to be removed by the GMs at EST and my account may even be banned. That is ok.
    Unfortunatly for me, the game moved to a different company.

The only way my gear had an effect on anyone in this game is through jealousy. I never farmed dungeouns or NW like some would have given the opportunity. I wonder how many people raging used the old CA safe spot glitch or jail glitch? (Hmmm.. answer that one truthfully)

You can think of me what you like (Matt and Dromar especially) but I know I have done nothing wrong.

Anyways..... Flame on! I love fighting fires!
    SirRaZER
    They don't necessarily hate you but just hate that they can't beat you. if you failed with GM gear this thread would not exist. You got GM gear without paying for it. That's pro, only way to be more pro than that is if you're Spur

Banned
    Since when is it anyone business how or where my gear came from except for the GMs? Has it had an affect on any of you? (Think about that one for a minute)

Matt, you call me a scumbag when you have no idea who I am or anything about me.
    I am really concerned about your health. To be so angered by something that does not concern you for years is unhealthy at best.

I have seen speculation that I was involved with spoon and his pal Chobo back in the day.
    Five times he unbanned the same people hours were spent on to catch them botting/glitching.

I fully expect my gear to be removed by the GMs at EST and my account may even be banned. That is ok.

The only way my gear had an effect on anyone in this game is through jealousy. I never farmed dungeouns or NW like some would have given the opportunity. I wonder how many people raging used the old CA safe spot glitch or jail glitch? (Hmmm.. answer that one truthfully)

You can think of me what you like (Matt and Dromar especially) but I know I have done nothing wrong.

SirRaZER
    Honestly its pretty obvious why people, if only speaking for myself, don't like you as a character in-game. Everyone knows and has known for well over a year that your character has been altered by GMs. However, the countless times that I and other people have called you out on it have resulted in you and your guild denying your illegitimacy. Simply through common sense and math calculations I myself proved what can of gear you were using and speculated on the gear which you gave away, and all of this was true. The problem is that until people produced actual screen shots of the impossible gear that you have, you denied every single accusation and attempted to pose as a legit player. People don't like you because of how dishonest and deceitful you are. Maybe if you had admitted to everything people wouldn't care so much.

People also have problems with you because you have absolutely no knowledge of the game, resulting from you being given everything instead of having to play for it. You also deny this, lol, and it frustrates people.
    Last edited by otice1; 01-22-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Mat: YOU SEEN THAT DROMAR? THAT GUY HAS BETTER GEAR THAN ME. Man i gotta get him banned.
    Dromar : Yes, yes, i always agree with what you say!

Banned

SirRaZER
    if anyone had ur gear, no need to farm anything

Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post
    Wow i puted me bl on training skill dummy and started to read this post i dosnt finish to read it and my skill rank now on full... Keep the good job and dont end this post i probly will be lvl 180 wene i will finish to read here +1
    With such fallacious sentence structure, I think I can reach hr20 b4 i can finish reading this

so much reading..........

Banned
    razer is legit. i know xD

Banned
    lol @ lethal, when you did play cabal you were so jealous of my blader you had to fake screenshots of your stats, this is a fact. also like how youre making fun of lilbop and her garbage gear, from what i remember the only decent thing your blader had was a s.amp forcy blade, nothing else. sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?

@ razer, you seem to be forgetting the countless times you went to war with your hacked gear, and sat in ch8 pvping people for the remainder of the time that you were on. nobody likes you simply due to the fact that you're so ignorant about your gear and fully denied every single piece of it. the only time i ever talked to you was to try to befriend you to actually see if you got all that gear that people said you had, hence the reason why i took a screenshot of you saying your gear was "LEGIT" pretty funny isnt it? lets be honest here, if no one took these SS's of your gear where would you be right now? in channel 8 pvping people and talking more trash? you said yourelf you expected a ban, that right there shows you know that your char and its gear shouldnt exist in the first place, so why do you continue to play?

also, you say you cause no harm in-game, but what do you call giving selene an eof 8 and a 7 amp 10 dmg forcium wep??? are you implying that you giving him free imported gear causes no harm? im pretty sure HE farms, grind etc etc

also, how many gm given items have you already sold razer? dozens of items im SURE, i specifically remember you having 3 fully geared chars, a wiz a bl and an mfs, your bl had dual 7/10 weps, eof 8 and bof 7's, whered they go? you gonna try to say EST took your BL gear but not your OBVIOUS imported fs gear? same with your wiz gear, who'd you sell all of that to?

also, you do nothing in-game, then how'd you get to lvl 160 and get the honor rank requires to wear your bos 7's? did the gm's edit your honor rank and level for you as well?

Only retards would still try to be "legit" in this game. If you're one of the top player in game and were "legit" this entire time, I truly feel sorry for you. What a way to have wasted 3 years of your life.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast