Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Only if the account that was selling the ROL +2 was one created by a G.M., and the ROL was able to be crafted but no one was near to crafting at that level.
    So it was unfair because nobody else was able to craft Forcy DB orbs? By your logic, every single blade DH crafted at that time would be unlegit as well since he was the only Forcy DB crafter at the time, so unfair is now the same as unlegit. Can you prove DH used legit means to lvl his crafting? If not, I'd like to see anyone with a Forcy DB blade on Merc that's non AB have theirs taken away, cuz I'm just so jelly!!!! The orb crafting was open to the public and put out 100's of orbs, it was never a big deal until I extended mine, where were you a year ago when the orbs were being crafted? Oh right, not caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...
    Have you never noticed the price for orb/crystal crafting materials is a LOT higher than blade/kat/daikat/GS/armors?

nonlegit in your eyes, legit in mine

if it was 8 rate 2 slot with 7 amp in both slots id admit it was completely nonlegit, but like ive said before anyone could have gotten/found/made this orb
    GOD and you dare say spur wont admit he's wrong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Have you never noticed the price for orb/crystal crafting materials is a LOT higher than blade/kat/daikat/GS/armors?

GOD and you dare say spur wont admit he's wrong?
    My retard meter just topped out and then exploded, grats.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Only if the account that was selling the ROL +2 was one created by a G.M., and the ROL was able to be crafted but no one was near to crafting at that level.
    So you ARE saying that then. You're saying that because I bought the ring before you from the hackers shop for dirt cheap, that I'm unlegit. Right? And don't say that you wouldn't have boughten it and used it, because if you go that far as to lie about something like that, then you must need some serious help.

Again Slotted items were dropping for anyone, they still do and it was not an issue as to whether someone had already obtained these legitimately, remember Mat's Orb was crafted by a G.M.'s toon not by he supposed random Orb crafter that could have had the off chance to craft it. I suppose under the same logic full Forci Amp craft with amp in slot could drop in one run of IC2, could but highly unlikely.
    Yeah, okay? So because everyone has slotted bracelets it doesnt matter? Many people have PC Forcium single slot weapons, theres PC forcium weapons lurking around, just Mat has the balls to publicly display his and rub it in all your faces, thats all.

Dude your an idiot, Mat already has admitted he got the Orb in trade for the Blade DH crafted, and that the Orb was in fact crafted by a G.M. crafting toon.
    EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasnt given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.

Jesus god, all you have to do is trade gears for gears nowadays and you get forum threads and ppl flaming you for it.

Gratz dude, but how does this have any bearing???
    What im trying to relate here is that you, as someone that plays cabal, can not reach Telepathys level. Having an extended perfect craft forcium deathblow weapon is an un-reachable goal for you at the rate that you are playing this game. You in return cover up the fact that you I love you are bad at gearing yourself by making yourself believe it is "impossible" to reach mats level. Do you understand? You are lieing to yourself, you are making excuses by saying oh well, the gm gave him his weapons, thats why i cant get weapons like his because his were given to him. When really, you CAN get weapons like mat, only you dont know how, you dont know how to make alz in a fast efficient way so you can not afford to. Just like that person over the shout said "Ban everyone that has over 500mill" making 500mill to them felt impossible because they simply couldnt do it, they were bad at making money, so they covered up that flaw by making up lies to make themselves feel better, such as "you have better gears than me because you buy alz".

DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY WALL INSTEAD?

i swear im loosing brain cells today
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasnt given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.
    You're missing the point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    You're missing the point.
    youre missing 150 magic attack 30 defense 8 rate 10 dmg 2 amp 700 hp

egege

Shadow Titanium
    you retards are still posting in this shet? give it a rest lmao

youre missing 150 magic attack 30 defense 8 rate 10 dmg 2 amp 700 hp

egege
    Can I borrows some rate sir? ^^

Chris, you are missing the point. +ing an illegit orb doesnt make it legit, extending an illegit orb also doesnt make it legit, etc2. for all i care monkey could get all his alz, sehh back, and whatever cores he used to upgrade it back. Just remove the orb, and let him buy one from someone who actually found it in a dungeon, or crafted by a non-gm char.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Chris, you are missing the point. +ing an illegit orb doesnt make it legit, extending an illegit orb also doesnt make it legit, etc2. for all i care monkey could get all his alz, sehh back, and whatever cores he used to upgrade it back. Just remove the orb, and let him buy one from someone who actually found it in a dungeon, or crafted by a non-gm char.
    You use bof3slots and since the vast majority of all 3slots, +6 and higher accessories all came from the period when dozens of people hacked ft2 24/7 I suppose I should send in a help desk ticket to get you banned. Amirite?

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast