Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    mat must be afk to go sell dimebags in his mall's food court.

how else would he afford all that alz when he only makes minimum wage?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    mat must be afk to go sell dimebags in his mall's food court.

how else would he afford all that alz when he only makes minimum wage?
    kids mad his bl was junk ya?

Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post

ohwait

pic related, it's you interneting.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    nonlegit in your eyes, legit in mine

if it was 8 rate 2 slot with 7 amp in both slots id admit it was completely nonlegit, but like ive said before anyone could have gotten/found/made this orb
    an 8/10 orb isn't really epic anymore, i dun see why you guys are qqing so much. if it was 28 amp triple slotted then yeah you can start sayin some shiz

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    Quick question...

If he were to get that same orb now via an orb crafter or dungeon drop, extend and make it be the same as his other, would you all still be betching about his orb? Even though it'd be identical? Or would it then move on to the alz buying accusations?
    No, as there was no G.M. in the mix in your stated scenario, just because it could drop or be crafted now, it was not possible then without the G.M. interfering. Ad Hoc Ergo Proctor Hoc.....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

The orb being labeled as "legit" or not is not whats important. Whats important is just that its not fair to other players that a GM would create a weapon that has not been seen in the game before and then allow it to fall into the possession of a player. they need to get rid of it and refund his cash/item if it was a direct trade or if it was not a direct trade give him like a 40dmg phery to compensate for this ugly mess they created. Gawd GMs and mistakes go together like Mat and GM crafted orb or Fiery and top 25 FA in merc.

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    ...... Fiery and top 25 FA in merc.
    I LOL'd.....However I fear you may be overly generous....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

SIGMetal
    i dun get y there are so many posts saying the orb can be dropped. until episode 5 every single piece of slotted craft forcy gear has amp in the slot. there is no such thing as forcy crafted with an empty slot. episode 5 is wat changed it and even then it only drops as char bind upon equip.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dun get y there are so many posts saying the orb can be dropped. until episode 5 every single piece of slotted craft forcy gear has amp in the slot. there is no such thing as forcy crafted with an empty slot. episode 5 is wat changed it and even then it only drops as char bind upon equip.
    +1
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Sorry but you don't know the 1/2 of it, or even a fraction of the 1/2 of it. Alex and Adami were the 2 main Orb crafters during that time period, but I can assure you anyone who knew EITHER one of them (everyone in Adami's guild at the time who could afford it got orbs crafted I'm sure) took advantage of the crafting service.

You're also wrong about my Wiz, Rage made it from a lvl 1 WI and I was there when he level'd it up to 170, it was lvl 12x and he quit CABAL and spent literally all of his ALZ into ammy crafting (which is ...

---blah blah editing to make this smaller post---
    Except that Adami crafted battleboots and was only osm lvl 4. Rhytems is the only person in CriticaL that ever crafted orbs, and he was only on Lapis.

how in the world would losing gear have anything to do with alz, if i remember correctly gear doesnt include alz does it?

oh no i just lost all my gears!!!

does that change the fact that i got 2b in my inventory? lethal logic ftw
    You do know things can sell in one day right returd? I made+slotted and sold a helm for 3b in 6 hours. derp derp merp merp. ^_^
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-22-2011 at 09:28 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast