Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dun get y there are so many posts saying the orb can be dropped. until episode 5 every single piece of slotted craft forcy gear has amp in the slot. there is no such thing as forcy crafted with an empty slot. episode 5 is wat changed it and even then it only drops as char bind upon equip.
    What he said...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Except that Adami crafted battleboots and was only osm lvl 4. Rhytems is the only person in CriticaL that ever crafted orbs, and he was only on Lapis.

You do know things can sell in one day right returd? I made+slotted and sold a helm for 3b in 6 hours. derp derp merp merp. ^_^
    you going for the new retard on the forum award? adami had the forc orb crafter craft a ton of forc orb crafts you moron i watched adami buy all the materials for the orbs for days straight, and then he was selling tons of them

as for the 2nd reply, what kind of thought process do you have to try to think that im saying gear loss somehow ='s loss of alz? i was pointing out the fact that a loss of gear has nothing to do with he mount of alz you get/have...u this sped all the time or...?

btw lol@ 3b for that helm, woulda went for 4.5 easy

Hmm in my opinion let the gms craft epic forcium with 9999% amp to all the server players then no one will talk about. Ur items.such a great idea!! Im smart!! And lets rip 10 year old kid just for fun!!! Btw i hope they will save ur items i like this post more then my mother
    Last edited by HolySide; 01-22-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    HolySide

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    you going for the new retard on the forum award? adami had the forc orb crafter craft a ton of forc orb crafts you moron i watched adami buy all the materials for the orbs for days straight, and then he was selling tons of them

as for the 2nd reply, what kind of thought process do you have to try to think that im saying gear loss somehow ='s loss of alz? i was pointing out the fact that a loss of gear has nothing to do with he mount of alz you get/have...u this sped all the time or...?

no reply to my posts or Spurs I see......huh odd

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    no reply to my posts or Spurs I see......huh odd
    your post saying what he said? oh hang on let me reply to something that requires no reply?

spurs right, it couldnt be dropped back then but it COULD be crafted, could it not? i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...now the orb can be dropped in a dungeon and im sure there will be one dropped thats either 1 or 2 slot, and who cares about char bind? not like that affects the stats on the orb

your post saying what he said? oh hang on let me reply to something that requires no reply?

spurs right, it couldnt be dropped back then but it COULD be crafted, could it not? i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...now the orb can be dropped in a dungeon and im sure there will be one dropped thats either 1 or 2 slot, and who cares about char bind? not like that affects the stats on the orb
    Are you denying the Orb was created by a G.M.? End of Story, if a G.M. had anything to do with that orb then it is not obtained in a legitimate way. Just because it could have been done by your fictitious player crafter, it was not. The G.M. altered the game by crafting it and giving it out. Also character bind does effect the drops as they lose about 40% their value in the sale of them, and they can not be transferred and your Orb can.

In all a perfect analogy would be someone robbing a bank and giving you a Million dollars, your excuse to the cops "well I could have won the same amount in the lottery..." Good Luck with that.

"Alex and Adami were the 2 main Orb crafters during that time period,"

You stated right there that he crafted them.

Why would you state that none in Crit had the alz to buy his crafts if he's not the crafter? You stated both that he crafted and that he had them crafted in 2 consecutive sentences.
    Double check you're post b4 submitting it better so you don't contradict yourself more next time.
    As for the selling: you said loss of gears doesn't include alz, but if its turned around and sold, then yes it does.
    As for that helm, yea 4b in mercury. But not in poor Venus were most things are worth less than Mercury.
    Why don't you quit worrying about protecting your big ego over a videogame and get a real job. I'll have you know I'll be gone 6 months this year on a deployment allowing ppl like you to live in peace. You think i feel great about that?

How come you're one of the only people that has issues with Everyone simply because you refuse to ever be wrong even if you are? You have no self integrity dude.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-22-2011 at 10:22 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    g.m's prob not doing their job cuz this forum aint banned yet lol but anyways dunno why it takes g.m that long to figure out if sirrazer got his gears from g.m or not... the item is clearly unable to be droped even if g.m didnt give it to him, that means he hacked it so he would be banned either way...

Bump

Siggy By Rasecx!

Trainee
    lol sirrazer stuff are too gud
    194 Blader
    Procyon
    Spartans member
    Titan

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast