Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol hey numb nuts, no one was ever given access to an account, all people did was hear about a forcy orb crafter and brought the materials to him to have them craft them orbs, i dont see why ur making it seem i personally bought the materials myself and got them crafted rofl, alex had the orb made, rage bought it for his wiz, slotted it, +'d it, and then when i rerolled I traded my pc rate forcy blade for it.

sorry to tell you but my orb could be dropped in IC2 at any time, the only reason this orb is even considered good is becuase i spent over 5b on a sehh for it.

keep on singing the same old song about my orb not being "legit" cuz all ur doing is making urself look like 1 of the jelly kids who thought the orb was junk until i extended it

btw the orb was on the market for anyone to buy, too bad i bought it first? if anything i took advantage of an opportunity to get a potentially nice orb, didn't spur do the same thing when he sold uchh at a highly inflated price? knowing the buyers were alz glitchers? thats just about as wrong as me buying this orb, so if ur gonna ride my nuts why dont u ride 90% of the cabal communitys nuts for using items obtained by hackers, cuz i can tell u now over 1/2 of the +8 capes were found by hackers, and over 80% of the +7 accessories in this game were found by hackers. i could care less where my orb came from, the fact of the matter is that it can be crafted and obtained in this game via drop, it wasnt MODIFIED by a GM, and i didnt get it for FREE

so suuuucccckk me
    you sound mad. either way, who gives a XXXX about it, or anything in this game, honestly. you ppl put so much emphasis on being the best in a dying game.

but honestly bro, by your logic, i should just kept that blade instead of giving it back after spending like 500m on it trying to + it. by your logic, its dropable, i coulda potentially spent billions on it. and it woulda been considered legit right? just saying.

dont matter tho, i went a diff route with the fb before putting him to the side. going forc orb/ redo, til i can find a forcium blade/kat worth using.

and btw. quit using the extender as an excuse, you were trying to convince everyone of its legitness well before you extended it.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzRes View Post
    everyone QQs because they cant get good gear....how sad huh....=P
    They jello meng.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Oh look selenes finally admitting he used razets 7/10 kat?????? I remember you swaering up and down that you never got it just like u never got razers bladers eog 8 that I'm sure you're STILL using right? Haha that kat is impossible to obtain legitly sorry moron try again. My orb on the other had can be found in game right now unlike razers suit that was fm
    modified along with his weps

Banned
    mat rage got the orb for free from a gm. it doesnt matter if it's an actual drop or some bull sht amp conglomerate. there's no way that he would have gotten it from a drop, seeing as how you're the only one with that type of orb. (It's too uber rare) it also doesn't matter if you bought the account with your blader gear, because the orb still isn't legit. just because you made a transaction doesn't mean it's "protected". it's just the same as hacking

tl;dr: mat's orb is as illegit as sirrazer's set up

@sleeneefewa

lol my post was laced with sarcasm, i can't believe you didn't see it.
    Last edited by LǝthalHǝart; 01-21-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    You cant say they are equal when one isnt even possible in the game. If you cant see the difference then im in awe of how dumb you are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    You cant say they are equal when one isnt even possible in the game. If you cant see the difference then im in awe of how dumb you are.
    They are equal fk tard, lol@ you calling me dumb. how many people have an orb like mat's in all of cabal, 3? it's so rare that in all the time that cabal has been out and the countless dungeons that were ran by hackers and legit alike, only three have even come into existance. they're on par with eachother, but if you don't want to accept pure logic, be my guest, you're just a new, i don't care.

adurr.jpg

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    They are equal fk tard, lol@ you calling me dumb. how many people have an orb like mat's in all of cabal, 3? it's so rare that in all the time that cabal has been out and the countless dungeons that were ran by hackers and legit alike, only three have even come into existance. they're on par with eachother, but if you don't want to accept pure logic, be my guest, you're just a new, i don't care.

adurr.jpg
    still in awe

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Oh look selenes finally admitting he used razets 7/10 kat?????? I remember you swaering up and down that you never got it just like u never got razers bladers eog 8 that I'm sure you're STILL using right? Haha that kat is impossible to obtain legitly sorry moron try again. My orb on the other had can be found in game right now unlike razers suit that was fm
    modified along with his weps
    are u a complete idiot? ive already said on THESE forums right here that i had it in my possession at one time... wow... you are dumb. im sorry if i hadnt said it to you directly, but maybe you should go dig up some old threads in the fb section. like i told marth, i had it for all of maybe a week? and not droppable? hmm.... i seem to recall a few sets of 2 slot, amp first slot forcy items dropping, one being a set of mfs boots. his bls kats had no craft, simple 2 slot, amp in first slot, the only one i ever had in possession was all of +5 (+3 or so when i wasted some alz on it) fact of the matter was, you can spend all the alz in the world on an unlegit item, doesnt make it legit. keep trying though.

and your orb can be found in game right now? go find me one remotely similar that isnt stuck to me as soon as i equip it please.
    Last edited by EzSeleneEz; 01-21-2011 at 12:35 PM.

even extended 16 dmg 7 amp would be better then a 24/8 so I don't see the point why everyone is crying about it. personally I think extending pc rate weapons is the most stupid thing you could ever do. no matter which class cause 5 base rate + 30 rings + 20 aura = 55 rate

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    nah man never had a problem with you. guess ill think twice about who i listen to. to be honest, i did have the kat at one time, it was +5, didnt hit as hard as my +7. spent over 100m in uchh + every uchh i found trying to + it, never happened, now im broke and dont wanna bother with it.
    my bad queen matrimoney, i forgot i had to run everything by you before posting =( ill never forget again!

notice you posted 2 spots under that one? gee. how did u miss it?
    god you make me laugh....

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast