Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Chris, you are missing the point. +ing an illegit orb doesnt make it legit, extending an illegit orb also doesnt make it legit, etc2. for all i care monkey could get all his alz, sehh back, and whatever cores he used to upgrade it back. Just remove the orb, and let him buy one from someone who actually found it in a dungeon, or crafted by a non-gm char.
    might as well remove all the +7 accessories and +8 capes in the game if you don't have proof of how they were aquired, cuz lets be honest here, who has actual proof of the origin of my orb? the only things ive said were things i heard about, i never actually witnessed anything, neither did anyone else besides the actual crafter, and can you prove it was a GM? or just an old player? can you prove the craft level was not legit? or are you assuming it was imported to that level? can you prove anything in this game when talking about OGP times? hell, i cant prove Deeps hacked ft1 to get my eos 8, should i get banned for it? my orbs in the cabal database as a legit item, most of razers gear arent, u see what im getting at here?

youre also ignoring the fact that razers honor rank was edited, you wanna compare that to an orb you think is unlegit as well? like ive said many times, if my orb was something ridiculous like 8 rate craft 14 amp extended then yeah id agree it shouldnt be in the game
    Last edited by Mat; 01-23-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Great Thread.

Being in Relentless/Primal vent when all these forcium DB orbs appeared, it was known where they were coming from. And if you guessed it was an account given to Alex already leveled to forcium DB by GM Spoon, you would be correct. It was suppose to be hush hush so not to many people would know. Funny how after Spoon got axed, that account got banned and the forcium DB orbs stopped appearing on the market. Now if that crafting account was not created by a GM, why would it be banned?

Did anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden crafted forcium DB orbs were appearing on the server when there had never been a forcium crafted orb of any kind before? I mean don't you have to get your level to 60% in order to hit DB craft? Funny how there were never any crafted destruction orbs ever on the market. Wonder why? Oh yea, B/C there was no one that could even craft forcium orbs at the time the DB ones started popping up.

In a nutshell, all crafted forcium DB orbs not slotted with amp and not character bound upon equip are a result of this account given to Alex by GM Spoon and should be removed. And honestly, I still don't think anyone can craft any forcium orb to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    So you ARE saying that then. You're saying that because I bought the ring before you from the hackers shop for dirt cheap, that I'm unlegit. Right? And don't say that you wouldn't have boughten it and used it, because if you go that far as to lie about something like that, then you must need some serious help.
    Hello you are again leaving out the fact that this was a G.M. crafted item. Should I slow down....

Yeah, okay? So because everyone has slotted bracelets it doesnt matter? Many people have PC Forcium single slot weapons, theres PC forcium weapons lurking around, just Mat has the balls to publicly display his and rub it in all your faces, thats all.
    No, Again His was crafted from a non legit, G.M. created crafting alt......does not matter what is out now just what was feasible then...

EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasn't given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.
    So then it would suddenly make SirRazors gear legit if he traded it someone, seriously man beginning to think you are an idiot....

Jesus god, all you have to do is trade gears for gears nowadays and you get forum threads and ppl flaming you for it.

Now I am sure.....

What im trying to relate here is that you, as someone that plays cabal, can not reach Telepathys level. Having an extended perfect craft forcium deathblow weapon is an un-reachable goal for you at the rate that you are playing this game. You in return cover up the fact that you I love you are bad at gearing yourself by making yourself believe it is "impossible" to reach mats level. Do you understand? You are lieing to yourself, you are making excuses by saying oh well, the gm gave him his weapons, thats why i cant get weapons like his because his were given to him. When really, you CAN get weapons like mat, only you dont know how, you dont know how to make alz in a fast efficient way so you can not afford to. Just like that person over the shout said "Ban everyone that has over 500mill" making 500mill to them felt impossible because they simply couldnt do it, they were bad at making money, so they covered up that flaw by making up lies to make themselves feel better, such as "you have better gears than me because you buy alz".
    Huh, jesus man some semblance of syntax plz, I don't like debating retards as it just makes everyone look bad. My gear is just fine, in fact I would easily compare anything I have earned legitimately versus you Venus guys.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY WALL INSTEAD?

i swear im loosing brain cells today
    Can't lose what you never had to begin with....

G.M. made Mat's orb, not a player, hence it is not a legit item. Does not matter how he made it, or if another could make it even then. The act of the G.M. making it, makes it illicit. It was not obtained through hard work, or by drop.

@mat DH did his crafting legally as the whole guild helped him lvl that craft and spent bills doing it, heck Blager spent more then anyone on helping him.... but if their is a doubt then your blade would be illegal too so you would then be admitting to using 2 illegal items......appearently idiot #2....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    i never actually witnessed anything, neither did anyone else besides the actual crafter
    Really? Why were you discussing it in Primal vent with Z and telling him you can craft him an orb, and why were you actively trying to sell that orb on forums?

I get the fact you are trying your best to try and keep your orb and make people believe it's legit, but why lie about things?

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Great Thread.

Being in Relentless/Primal vent when all these forcium DB orbs appeared, it was known where they were coming from. And if you guessed it was an account given to Alex already leveled to forcium DB by GM Spoon, you would be correct. It was suppose to be hush hush so not to many people would know. Funny how after Spoon got axed, that account got banned and the forcium DB orbs stopped appearing on the market. Now if that crafting account was not created by a GM, why would it be banned?

Did anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden crafted forcium DB orbs were appearing on the server when there had never been a forcium crafted orb of any kind before? I mean don't you have to get your level to 60% in order to hit DB craft? Funny how there were never any crafted destruction orbs ever on the market. Wonder why? Oh yea, B/C there was no one that could even craft forcium orbs at the time the DB ones started popping up.

In a nutshell, all crafted forcium DB orbs not slotted with amp and not character bound upon equip are a result of this account given to Alex by GM Spoon and should be removed. And honestly, I still don't think anyone can craft any forcium orb to this day.
    don't know where you get your facts because they are wrong. alex had no access to the 'account'.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Great Thread.

Not even 2 sentences in and you're wrong. Alex never had access to any crafting account, I can assure you that from personally talking to him and having him tell me he was WAITING for the crafter to get on. The account was banned for other reasons Hattori, spoon was probably using it to import other items like the kinds that Razer was using, since NinjaThat (Panda) had 7/10 orbs, and BoS+6 slotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    ......, you wanna compare that to an orb you think is unlegit as well? like ive said many times, if my orb was something ridiculous like 8 rate craft 14 amp extended then yeah id agree it shouldnt be in the game
    This is only an argument as to the extent it is not legitamate...... mat "I really didn't cheat as much as possible just a little so it is ok".....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

RedOsmium
    Sweet victory
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Mat has still not responded. What, is your only defense that you do not cheat as much as you could have, or that you spent alot of alz on extending it?

Shadow Titanium
    ^ refresh...refresh...refresh.......

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast