Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    Using an item that would not be in your possession nor exist with out the intervention of a G.M. is by most definitions in this game cheating. You have admitted this Orb was created by an alt made by a G.M. with the sole purpose of crafting orbs....You knowingly traded/purchased this stuff. You cheated and whats worse your only come back is well at least its not 7 amp 20 damage, or hey I spent allot of alz on this......Really is this the best you can come up with?
    say that to all the people who bought eox 8's and box 7's during the ft2 mayhem buddy, no one cares and est isnt going to do anything about it since its such a widespread issue. there are some things that require immediate action to resolve, my orb was 1 of them. if they banned spoons crafter acct then they knew he crafted orbs, meaning they could have tracked the orb destinations and deleted them, but they didn't knowing that people paid tons of money for the materials. if they do end up taking my orb which i highly doubt, theyll need to track the other 100's of orbs on venus/merc, hell they might as well look into the alz glitch and the dupe glitch while theyre at it! oh wait, they're too busy with botters and real hackers
    if some random 150 scrub had this orb along with an eos 6 and s.tit amp would u kids be crying rivers on the forums? doubt it
    Last edited by Mat; 01-23-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderDecade View Post
    k lets keep the flaming going, mat no matter what u say or do that orb is unlegit. doesnt matter if it drops now or it could be crafted or how much alz u spent on it. either way it was obtained because of a g.m. the g.m didnt import it to u but u knew where the orb came from and u didnt care and still bought it. its like the eos+8 that alien bought off personal shop, so what he used legit alz to get it, illegit is illegit. buying something knowing that its not obtained normally will stay illegit.
    you can go flame critical for buying the eos 8 alien scammed from OGP as well

Banned
    WTF?! I didn't know I could hold down a letter on my iPhone and it would have different accent markings...and I've used an iPhone for almost 4 yrs now...

!łół¡

Hàhäçôól

Siggy By Rasecx!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    WTF?! I didn't know I could hold down a letter on my iPhone and it would have different accent markings...and I've used an iPhone for almost 4 yrs now...

!łół¡
    lol. mr random just pops in xD

Even a fool gets to be young once...

hi

Titanium
    o 29 pgs

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    say that to all the people who bought eox 8's and box 7's during the ft2 mayhem buddy, no one cares and est isnt going to do anything about it since its such a widespread issue. there are some things that require immediate action to resolve, my orb was 1 of them. if they banned spoons crafter acct then they knew he crafted orbs, meaning they could have tracked the orb destinations and deleted them, but they didn't knowing that people paid tons of money for the materials. if they do end up taking my orb which i highly doubt, theyll need to track the other 100's of orbs on venus/merc, hell they might as well look into the alz glitch and the dupe glitch while theyre at it! oh wait, they're too busy with botters and real hackers
    if some random 150 scrub had this orb along with an eos 6 and s.tit amp would u kids be crying rivers on the forums? doubt it
    Hey is all cool dude I could care less what you use, just don't go around calling other peoples gear illegitimate when you knowingly roll with the same crap. On top of that the only reason you fight so hard admitting your Orb is no legit is that it makes it impossible for you to go head to head with Spur. I find it funny the degree of hypocrisy you exhibit..."Oh look at how bad SirRazor cheated, he should have been like me and just got gear from the G.M. that could actually drop...yeah that makes it ok.." Mostly you make yourself a huge target because it takes 29 pages in a forum thread for you finally to admit you really don't care because EST is unlikely to do anything about it, as if that still makes it OK. Or everyones favorite "what about all the hackers who got EOX8's and other crap.......This does not relate to our discussion of G.M. Interference in your orb and other gears so how does that have bearing on this. If you think EST won't take action on G.M. crafted or altered gear ask DH how that worked out for him...... All in all no one really cares what crap you use, its the fact you run around beating your chest like your the best or something then dismissing the fact your cheated to get there, heck you even stole money from someone and admitted that you did it. You have ethics issues that would make Bernie Madoff blush......classic douche bag if you ask me.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Shadow Titanium
    Love when people talk about ethics in an online video game.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728