Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Quote Originally Posted by LǝthalHǝart View Post
    mat rage got the orb for free from a gm. it doesnt matter if it's an actual drop or some bull sht amp conglomerate. there's no way that he would have gotten it from a drop, seeing as how you're the only one with that type of orb. (It's too uber rare) it also doesn't matter if you bought the account with your blader gear, because the orb still isn't legit. just because you made a transaction doesn't mean it's "protected". it's just the same as hacking

tl;dr: mat's orb is as illegit as sirrazer's set up

@sleeneefewa

lol my post was laced with sarcasm, i can't believe you didn't see it.
    oh i knew you were sarcastic, but i was asking an honest question to anyone that knows about that stupid windows xp problem =/
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Lololololololol vote lethal for dumbest dumb sht on these forums please and ty. He def deserves it with the amount of sped he puts in his posts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Lololololololol vote lethal for dumbest dumb sht on these forums please and ty. He def deserves it with the amount of sped he puts in his posts
    exactly what i was expecting from someone who can't think of a response of why his orb is different than sirrazer's. all those fumes from the grill must be getting with your head.

Shadow Titanium
    only diff is mats orb can be obtained in game if ur lucky enough razer's orb is impossible to get by drop

and again u all said its junk who cares pos orb and he ext it and every1 QQing hypocrite much?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    only diff is mats orb can be obtained in game if ur lucky enough razer's orb is impossible to get by drop

and again u all said its junk who cares pos orb and he ext it and every1 QQing hypocrite much?
    lucky isn't enough to describe it. like i said in my other posts that u obviously haven't bothered to read, there's only like 2-3 (or maybe only his) that have been obtained in global/NA cabal in ALL the years that it's been out and through ALL the dungeons that have been ran.

Banned
    lucky isn't enough to describe it. like i said in my other posts that u obviously haven't bothered to read, there's only like 2-3 (or maybe only his) that have been obtained in global/NA cabal in ALL the years that it's been out and through ALL the dungeons that have been ran.
    lol u know how many 7/16 forcy weps are in this game? 7/16>8/10 buddy, how dumb can u be?

also, u gonna try and act like i got the orb free? i traded rage for it, hey whatd i trade for it again?

the
    exact
    same
    thing
    as
    a
    blade

derp harder zitface

how many suits have you seen with TWO amp in slots?

oh right..............

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol u know how many 7/16 forcy weps are in this game? 7/16>8/10 buddy, how dumb can u be?

also, u gonna try and act like i got the orb free? i traded rage for it, hey whatd i trade for it again?

the
    exact
    same
    thing
    as
    a
    blade

derp harder zitface

how many suits have you seen with TWO amp in slots?

oh right..............
    3, razer's making it 4 for me.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

mat rage got the orb for free from a gm. it doesnt matter if it's an actual drop or some bull sht amp conglomerate. there's no way that he would have gotten it from a drop, seeing as how you're the only one with that type of orb. (It's too uber rare) it also doesn't matter if you bought the account with your blader gear, because the orb still isn't legit. just because you made a transaction doesn't mean it's "protected". it's just the same as hacking
    Naw it wasn't free
    Here's how it happened
    [GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
    Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
    [GM]: umm they're f........
    (Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
    [GM]: uhh mat its f.......
    (Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
    [GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is
    Mat: SWEET!!!!!!
    1 week later
    Razer: sup mat
    Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
    Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
    Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
    Razer: what??
    Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better this is gonna be sweet
    (Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear?
    Mat: what?
    Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
    Mat: wait WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
    Razer: yeah dude, look at mine
    Mat: wait what u trying to say is...
    (Razer interrupts): yeah brah you dun goof'd
    LethalHeart: hey cheer up Mat i'm sure there are many unlegit players out there that lost alz in the process to become unlegit.................................................. .................................................. ...dumb@$$
    Mat: (leaves): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
    6months later
    HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....

Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    Naw it wasn't free
    Here's how it happened
    [GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
    Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
    [GM]: umm they're f........
    (Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
    [GM]: uhh mat its f.......
    (Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
    [GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is
    Mat: SWEET!!!!!!
    1 week later
    Razer: sup mat
    Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
    Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
    Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
    Razer: what??
    Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better this is gonna be sweet
    (Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear?
    Mat: what?
    Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
    Mat: wait WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
    Razer: yeah dude, look at mine
    Mat: wait what u trying to say is...
    (Razer interrupts): yeah brah you dun goof'd
    LethalHeart: hey cheer up Mat i'm sure there are many unlegit players out there that lost alz in the process to become unlegit.................................................. .................................................. ...dumb@$$
    Mat: (leaves): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
    6months later
    HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....
    *eating popcorn* hmmmm good one

Banned
    fact: spoon crafted for players...

alex, razer took advantage of this 'friendly service' which not everyone availed of because they couldn't, because they were not 'friends of the gm', yeah that was fair right? and exactly the point of qq of most who have either fallen from grace from the gm's NOW cuz the gms NOW are aloof and won't be corrupted, lol, OR couldn't ask for the favors anymore of getting those epic items crafted. Hence, what did est do? lol, the character binding upon equip forcis, lol but even so, I still have yet to see pc (rate or dmg) forci orb. Mat has had his for years, and the basis of his ego^^ and all other gears being trash.

both --- Matrimoney (then)/Telepathy(now) (wanna trace? Alex begot it to Rage who begot it to Matrimoney who bought Rage wiz and renamed it to Telepathy) AND SirRazer are insinuated upon and suspected of taking advantage of the corrupt gm. Razer had been mum about his gears. So his case remains just that, insinuation and suspicion at best. Telepathy admitted the 'paper', 'item' trail and that he spent over 10b on that orb (he might have traded the pc blade by divine which he chased in Merc? or divine coming to Venus, i forgot now). But still, he was insinuated upon and suspected of alz buying too 'cuz he was poor as a blader. His inheritance from Alex couldn't make up for the exorbitant price of the blade. Some even say, like what all other Tangs did in their prime, lol, he bought the blade with real cash, lol. Perhaps. So the facts remains: a corrupt gm was taken advantage of (maybe even paid lol, for sure in usd, cuz what need does a gm have for alz? lol) by many unfairly (to the general community) whether said items now drop or not. Gm crafted item is gm crafted item and they shouldn't find their circulation in the in-game community.

When all this smoke clears, as far as I'm concerned, ONLY one guy admitted to this --- Telepathy. The rest are accusations and insinuations made by the same person who unwittingly admitted to his wrongdoing (or he keeps claiming it's different).

Add: There. GM Daisy. I hope that will help you in the investigation.

inb4 anyone says 'tl;dr' and all these are hearsay. All you gotta do, investigating committee (if you will bother to investigate at all, but then you did it with Divine, didnt u? so why not on this case too?) is to refer to the pages of pages of ogp documented threads (and bits of admissions and connections HERE). Sadly tho, ogp cabal thread is not viewable by public anymore, if it still exists at all.

also, Ronin under Alex could have been a 'great' guild too like Epidemic now. learn from history jeff. corruption is a bad thing^^ that shows u how much of an insider (info) i'm spewing out now if it's credibility you are after.
    Last edited by Drew; 01-21-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast