Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swords N orb/crystal

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I 2 skill people and I use an amp katana.

Also people that don't even know the definition of dps need to stop talking about it. 1-2-3 pvp is garbage and if you're building your gear just to do that you might as well stop playing the game. Anything other than that requires overall DPS, not the ability to do really high damage for 2 seconds then tickle your target with a feather for the next minute.
    if that was towards me, then you dont have to tell me twice. if i made an FB i'd use an amp katana and 40dmg weapon just because i prefer a balance, but 40dmg weapons would hurt just as bad if not more. especially when you're in bm1 aura and you have sooooo much base attack anyway, you bypass soo much defense with all that attack you dont even need the amp katana, its like a wizard how they need crit dmg weapons because they already have high base, works the same with FBs in bm1 too. and at 170 an FB with osm/redosm/lapis/topaz grade weapons can still get 1k attack if they reallllly try their hardest to push it, if not they can get really close to it, which in my opinion is enough for an FB.

dont get my wrong tho, i love the amp katana + crit orb combination, its sexy
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Man, who you guys 2 skilling? Beast.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Man, who you guys 2 skilling? Beast.
    People you 1/2 skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    People you 1/2 skill.
    he gets like halfway thru ass then stops realizing his target is dead LOL

having used both setups, i would say go with 40% lapis, and +11 amp.

then again if you can afford the 40% redo. you may be able to get a 40% topaz to pair with the amp. or even a 20% forcium +11 blade/kat to replace the amp one.

but from my experience, forcium blade/kat and a high CD orb/xtal is the way to go.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

I like this forum.
    By the way,I am a newer here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12