Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swords N orb/crystal

Swords N orb/crystal

+11 forcium S.amp and crystal/orb or +11 redosm blade 40%dmg and +11 lapis 40% dmg

+11 40% CD Red Osm & +11 40% CD Lapis.

+11 Forcium S. Amp Blade is about equal in DPS (depending slightly on your other stats) to a +9 40% CD Red Osm.

RedOsmium
    Forcy crystal !.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

go all cdi, you will get those massive crits

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    go all cdi, you will get those massive crits
    Because dps doesn't matter when you have crits right?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Because dps doesn't matter when you have crits right?
    you get the dps you need on the crits lol.

redosm beats forcy amp blade/kat any day
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

FB's want consistency, not random spiking.

Edit: +1 for the above post. RedOsm/Topaz and Terragrace is the best.

Shadow Titanium
    the dps is nuts when you have high crits, especially on an FB. hanzohittori was 1-2 skilling people (two skilling being force kick>assassinate) back with the old osm +7 osm katana/orb (+7 being the best) and especially with the new +11 it would be even crazier, and one of the weapons being an red osm grade would just blow the dmg through the roof.. find me a force blader using amp weapons that can 2 skill people. yes his non crits will hurt and against bosses he'll be doing some massive dmg in his bm2, but when it doesnt compare to the true dmg an fb can do when he holds 2 40dmg weapons and dont forget u can lower ur INT with the CD weapons and gain more attk too, so the loss of attack is less than just subtracting the difference in the weapons
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    the dps is nuts when you have high crits, especially on an FB. hanzohittori was 1-2 skilling people (two skilling being force kick>assassinate) back with the old osm +7 osm katana/orb (+7 being the best) and especially with the new +11 it would be even crazier, and one of the weapons being an red osm grade would just blow the dmg through the roof.. find me a force blader using amp weapons that can 2 skill people. yes his non crits will hurt and against bosses he'll be doing some massive dmg in his bm2, but when it doesnt compare to the true dmg an fb can do when he holds 2 40dmg weapons and dont forget u can lower ur INT with the CD weapons and gain more attk too, so the loss of attack is less than just subtracting the difference in the weapons
    I 2 skill people and I use an amp katana.

Also people that don't even know the definition of dps need to stop talking about it. 1-2-3 pvp is garbage and if you're building your gear just to do that you might as well stop playing the game. Anything other than that requires overall DPS, not the ability to do really high damage for 2 seconds then tickle your target with a feather for the next minute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast