Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S > Redosm kat 16 cd 2 slots and tera fb 140 hp 2 slots boots

Well, if anyone wants a 7/40 badly, the options are there, they need to buy the blade and do it. Simple.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by HollowFayt View Post
    lol geez my bad? and i forgot m.atk was a lv1 enchant... was trying 2 make a joke but w/e...
    dem venus ne.rds take shiz way to srsly.
    Last edited by nogrip; 01-23-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: ne.rd blocked? roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by nogrip View Post
    dem venus ne.rds take shiz way to srsly.
    Wasn't taking anything seriously, I was simply letting him know that attempting to random rate isn't as risky as he thought it was, no need to get all upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Wasn't taking anything seriously, I was simply letting him know that attempting to random rate isn't as risky as he thought it was, no need to get all upset.
    udumb it's as risky as ever, why was a seh on a 2slot when u can buy a cheap 1slot? nubson fa.g diplawl

kat is +7 now

Quote Originally Posted by HollowFayt View Post
    kat is +7 now
    cheats

Banned
    udumb it's as risky as ever, why was a seh on a 2slot when u can buy a cheap 1slot? nubson fa.g diplawl
    u sound super mad

You make literally no sense. The price of buying a single slot and an SEH is probably the same as what they're asking for now. Why would you not do that if you're not planning on randoming rate when you'll end up with 4% more CD extending a single slot. The only reason that two slot weapons are better than single slots are because you can random rate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast