Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [GA] Truth, DH, Merc.

Banned

[GA] Truth, DH, Merc.

Here's a conversation i've had in my inbox for quite some time. It was with another [GA] so the info is pertinent. These are only responses, nothing of this is what I've said. I've underlined in bold what you people should be more focused on. Because, god knows what reading through a wall of chat could do to you. I'm not flaming, just shedding a little light on this disgusting situation.

04-10-2010 09:35pm About Merc GA...

Divine didn't quit... his [GA] was definitely TAKEN away because he didn't do his "job". If he did quit, he didn't tell the GM he had... He and Eskie are just telling people that they quit which pisses me off

04-14-2010 08:17 Re: About Merc GA...
    He believe him that he stopped doing reports... actually I know him and Eskie both did because Mercury reports had week-month gaps between them. And he definitely didn't tell the GM and was even given a warning (a warning that was suppose to be relayed to all the other watchers on his team) to shape up, or they were out. They didn't shape up and Lute stepped up with a little bit of coaxing.

04-14-2010 08:57 About Merc GA...
    Honestly, I learned about the gloves the same time the community did. Apparently Lute and Eskie got things as well but they didn't realize what was going on, at least Lute didn't. It was sorta like Divine gave him a present from the GM's. Lute actually was surprised when he learned the venus GA DIDN'T have something similar to what Eskie, DH, and himself had. Both Eskie and him have 7% forc amp 20% dmg orbs.

The gloves are from after Kal but before Slurm. So probably GM Picard / GM Shade / GM Soul -that group- of GM's where the ones to give them gear.

I agree that banning DH is harsh. But you have to understand that there are also players on both servers with modified stats... or if his crafting was leveled by the GM.... that sort of thing isn't cool and i think if that's what happened, he should stay banned or get a new account. DH isn't the only character with GM gear. There are many others...

And the all important question....derp.

04-10-2010 05:44 About Merc GA...
    The GA stick is character bound, no trading allowed. So I can't even NPC it... lol
    Last edited by BleedingSoul; 04-20-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    /care.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Here's a conversation i've had in my inbox for quite some time. It was with another [GA] so the info is pertinent. These are only responses, nothing of this is what I've said. I've underlined in bold what you people should be more focused on. Because, god knows what reading through a wall of chat could do to you. I'm not flaming, just shedding a little light on this disgusting situation.

04-10-2010 09:35pm About Merc GA...

Divine didn't quit... his [GA] was definitely TAKEN away because he didn't do his "job". If he did quit, he didn't tell the GM he had... He and Eskie are just telling people that they quit which pisses me off

04-14-2010 08:17 Re: About Merc GA...
    He believe him that he stopped doing reports... actually I know him and Eskie both did because Mercury reports had week-month gaps between them. And he definitely didn't tell the GM and was even given a warning (a warning that was suppose to be relayed to all the other watchers on his team) to shape up, or they were out. They didn't shape up and Lute stepped up with a little bit of coaxing.

04-14-2010 08:57 About Merc GA...
    Honestly, I learned about the gloves the same time the community did. Apparently Lute and Eskie got things as well but they didn't realize what was going on, at least Lute didn't. It was sorta like Divine gave him a present from the GM's. Lute actually was surprised when he learned the venus GA DIDN'T have something similar to what Eskie, DH, and himself had. Both Eskie and him have 7% forc amp 20% dmg orbs.

The gloves are from after Kal but before Slurm. So probably GM Picard / GM Shade / GM Soul -that group- of GM's where the ones to give them gear.

I agree that banning DH is harsh. But you have to understand that there are also players on both servers with modified stats... or if his crafting was leveled by the GM.... that sort of thing isn't cool and i think if that's what happened, he should stay banned or get a new account. DH isn't the only character with GM gear. There are many others...

And the all important question....derp.

04-10-2010 05:44 About Merc GA...
    The GA stick is character bound, no trading allowed. So I can't even NPC it... lol
    GMs should honestly do some investigations, it is kind of unfair towards normal players, when they go into war and fight against players with "GM Gear", I'm hoping EST can fix OG's mistakes.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    /care.
    Since you don't care you've lost all right to flame.
    Kthx.

Shadow Titanium
    I don't care about all this junk about DH, considering theres only about 100 threads made about him. Keep saying that s.tit is best for BL though mang!

Banned
    It's good depending on your weapon grade. I'd lose 10 defense for over 20 attack any day.

I would like to say that I am neither for or against DH before I begin this wall of text.

DH seems to be the only person being targeted because there are several key reasons behind it. These motives may vary from hatred to popularity. I certainly believe that if all the other scandals involving DH did not exist, this definitely would not have happened. However, I am not saying that this is exactly why he is being targeted. Other variables such as his personality as well other people's attitude toward him does not help at all. In the end he is just someone that was rewarded by a moderator of the game. Why should he be punished so severely for being rewarded by OGPlanet?

You should just ban every GA on both servers just to be sure that there is no corruption.
    Just kidding. Now wasn't that suggestion just ridiculous? That is what every argument against DH sounds like to me.

TL;DR:
    Get off his already.

Banned
    I'm just trying to set things straight so if there are any other retarded flame topics with no proof, people have the sense to not belive it, and give the dude a break.

Is that not what I have tried?
    You simply cannot change the mindset of the majority of people of this forum They're just ignorant.

Banned
    There's a lot of people that tried..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast