Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My lvl 54 Warrior stops attacking training dummys when he drinks mp pots

My lvl 54 Warrior stops attacking training dummys when he drinks mp pots

well everytime i try to skill My lvl 54 Warrior stops attacking training dummys when he drinks mp pots and its very annoying. i have 7skills on the skill bar i have enough mana pots i have the fastest skills with the lowest cooldown time first and he just stops when he drinks mana pots why does this happen? it seems it only happens to me so is there a way to fix this? do i use the wrong skills?

It seems there's an issue with MP pots and stopping the auto attack if you have a slight lag.

You can however counter that by using low level arrows set at level one ( recommended 4 skills ) with a bit of MP regeneration item.

Titanium
    You have to use ur very first two basic skills, those skills which have the lowest rate of consuming mp (about 6 to 8 mp)

also a second note to this i noticed this bug occurs with smaller mp pots, lv 1 and lv2 mp pots, the lv 3 seemd to solve that issue for me, it was seldom occurrence in beginning levels 30-50, i would try lv3 pots as well as suggestion from others about using the lowest skill lvl you can, with least mp consumption per cast

i personally dont think its a lag issue at all
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Yeah, 3-4 lvl 1 arrows and mp pots higher than what you are using to fill your mp bar full each pop. Magic, Aqua, Air, and Ice arrows are the lowest mp usage 5-6 mp per cast, 4 force regen or mp regen rings if below lvl 50, lvl 50 put on a vamp amulet if you are still burning to much mp. If you are using anything but arrows for you sword classes (WA, BL, FB, FS) seriously need to stop using all your lvl 9+ general sword attacks you use while grinding anyway and set one skill bar with 3-4 novice arrows, your afk anyway. WI (freeze, burning hands, magic arrow (as a spare fill in incase you pop an mp pot)), FA any 2-3 novice arrows. Just suggestions anyway.

Retired
    Account Passed On

it happens to me to but my guy is only lvl 14 atm so even the low level skills eat up my mp

it happens cuz mp pot has a cooldown time, auto mp pot wont be able to catch up to mp usage so auto attack stops. it happens alot with low lv characters.