Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Leave the pvp and the pve...what class u choose for the funnest class to play

Leave the pvp and the pve...what class u choose for the funnest class to play

From wich class have u anjoy the most to play. ??? I choose wiz in fist place and blader the second. Wiz. For teleport and for the big fire bombs!!! With wiz ur gameplay its realy effects on the battle ..dead or live?? Most despons on ur gamplay not like the pther heavy classes.. And blader cuz the bm2 fast claws ftw.
    Last edited by HolySide; 01-23-2011 at 03:07 AM.
    HolySide

Banned
    i say FA shooting star is a epic looking skill and there bm2 is sexeh my second fav bm2 in this game....especially when u have agent suit costume........

I have not played on mine much yet but FB man whats funnier then rooting peeps.....debuffs for the win lol.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

but most of the debuffs can be counterd -_--

fb was my first 1 ^^
    HolySide

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    WA BM2. All I must say.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

RedOsmium
    Wiz, FA and FB.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.