Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: some goooooood ideas

KA
    YEAH or just give wizzy some dang rate.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    l2troll
    l2antitroll

yeah, im that creative

Shadow Titanium
    100% Agree

+1

it true that gs/dai don't need to use 2x the core as blade/kat but top 10% of the people in cabal can't get a pc amp in slot gs/dai as in 1 amp blade / pc crit blade, maybe you guys have alot of gs crafter in venus, but in merc b4 they even have weod to get pc tit, the only one crafting high lvl gs was that dude in FiRe, and the one he be selling is 54% crafted redos (probly kept the pc to himself or guild) the rest are pc 1 slot redos drops.

as to you were saying regardless of the stat. if you want to make it fair like that, they should have astral weapon for WA so they have to buy 2 blade/kat, they cant use it to attck unless they use the astral weapon and the 2 sword fuse to make a gs/dai iono about mix combination lol. other reason is that WA skill dont have rate or buff with rate like other sword class, so if u use a 60% gs/dai or 10/40 gs/dai that pretty common. and a 2 hand useer can get a 5/20 blade and a 30 blade which is better then 60% or 10/40 becuz thier buff and skill compensate the lack of rate or dmg
    Last edited by ZzLoneWolfzZ; 01-23-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Its cabal. Same reason fs 2 shot everyone with cheap gear.

Osmium
    lmao everyone combo's at yellow and you want it so you get a penalty for it haha, that's cool

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    KA
    YEAH or just give wizzy some dang rate.
    I think you meant WA's.....

Banned
    this reality also kinda made me think it's cheaper for wa's as far as weaps, one plus and it's +10++ attk lol (as opposed to 2 pluses for say fa or bl) understand too that i shy away from forcium weaps yet, until better gs comes along, so yeah, it SEEMS cheaper...but my experience, dunno, maybe i just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in upgrading in wa, has been telling me it's been harder to plus my gs and some armor pieces compared to the blade or astral weap or battleset and martial. So it all adds up in the long run...plus their armor is the most expensive out there, so yeah, it evens out the cost structure. but ofc, if you think that the success/fail rate of all the weaps and gears are the same (and they MUST be), then yeah, u have reason to believe that the WA's never had it so good ^^

what i find funny is m.amp armor, the domain of FS, are dirt cheap. lol. no wonder a lot of fs are op^^

yeah but m amp armor is kinda fail......it is why it is cheap lol.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

mat u dumb, any forcy gs with your like 14/32 amp in slot crap is garbage for a wa. wa needs cd/cr ONLY in gs. go qq moar, est isn't going to change the game mechanics if tehir not even gonna log on to ban a few botters in MF or even in BI.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast