Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: some goooooood ideas

Quote Originally Posted by nogrip View Post
    mat u dumb, any forcy gs with your like 14/32 amp in slot crap is garbage for a wa. wa needs cd/cr ONLY in gs. go qq moar, est isn't going to change the game mechanics if tehir not even gonna log on to ban a few botters in MF or even in BI.
    I suggest you erase this post. before they who must not be named crawl from under the woodworks and make you kill yourself -

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    mat u dumb, any forcy gs with your like 14/32 amp in slot crap is garbage for a wa. wa needs cd/cr ONLY in gs. go qq moar, est isn't going to change the game mechanics if tehir not even gonna log on to ban a few botters in MF or even in BI.
    I lol'd real hard

lawl i guess i have to spell everything out for you illiterate and beyond noobs. 32 cd craft 14amp in slot? = to 16 cd craft 7amp in slot? Seriously? Either way moot subject as I referred to above, EST would have to get permission to change the game because some kid on the forums said teh lulz not fair? No, they won't even ban or attempt to stop hackers, botters and the like, so why give 2 shiitz anyways?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    I suggest you erase this post. before they who must not be named crawl from under the woodworks and make you kill yourself -
    I thought this was fairly funny.

I'd take this gs any day brah. you can still have 170cd with this and 60amp, 45rate and at least 1.2k attk when extended of course. With obviously a lot of good equip including a beast pet to reach 170cd and 45 rate which isn't garbage for a WA. I'm sure if you're able to afford the gs you can get those other items as well. Your post sounds a bit livid, you ok?

Osmium
    lawl i guess i have to spell everything out for you illiterate and beyond noobs. 32 cd craft 14amp in slot? = to 16 cd craft 7amp in slot? Seriously? Either way moot subject as I referred to above, EST would have to get permission to change the game because some kid on the forums said teh lulz not fair? No, they won't even ban or attempt to stop hackers, botters and the like, so why give 2 shiitz anyways?
    Um do you know what a slot extender is??? lol maybe think before you make a fool out of yourself on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Since Warriors only use 1 weapon, and the rest of the class have 2. Let's make it fair and give them dual wield also, 2 gs/dk or mismatch, so this way they'll have to use 2x the amount of cores like every other class to upgrade their weaps.
    fixed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123