Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got a question about alz buyers

got a question about alz buyers

so why haven't g.ms done anything about the alz buyers? are they just gonna leave them ingame and ruin the fun for other players? it seems like they aren't doing their job or its hard to detect it than i thought. i thought the g.ms could search history and notice maybe a lvl 1 trading/mailing them billions of alz or selling a item for unrealistic price like lvl 1 hp pot for 100m

They don't ban people that walk through walls, do you really think they're going to take the time to search through individual player logs based on player speculation to look for unrealistic trades?

I lol'd

i doubt they are hurting you much bro; besides its in EVERY mmo, your beating a dead horse.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i doubt they are hurting you much bro; besides its in EVERY mmo, your beating a dead horse.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Also this.

Banned
    even though i dont know much about computers but i think i might be able to do a better job just by going in game and pretending to be a average player, thats when u can really find hackers/alz buyers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    might as well cook it and eat it
    maybe cook and eat the 1 in ur sig

mmmmmmmmmm

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderDecade View Post
    so why haven't g.ms done anything about the alz buyers? are they just gonna leave them ingame and ruin the fun for other players? it seems like they aren't doing their job or its hard to detect it than i thought. i thought the g.ms could search history and notice maybe a lvl 1 trading/mailing them billions of alz or selling a item for unrealistic price like lvl 1 hp pot for 100m
    It's rare to find an alz selling site that has more than 900m in stock...
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Look at the size of the community and factor in the lack of action taken by est with the number of alz buyers out there and yeah supply can not keep up with the demand. Also I dont know how people can justify buying enough alz to purchase any epic item in the game. Its like saying should I take the 400bucks and pay my car payment/insurance or get a 7/40 helm.. Oh...Eee...Oh...Ummm Fuk it I choose the 7/40 helm. yeah real smart.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 01-24-2011 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Damn I didnt know you alz buyed too >_>

Your pretty much saying "Ive checked a few to buy a few bils but all they had was mils"
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast