Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: got a question about alz buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Damn I didnt know you alz buyed too >_>

Your pretty much saying "Ive checked a few to buy a few bils but all they had was mils"
    lol

Banned
    bro buying gold is totally legit i dont know anyone that has been banned by it

start saving your lunch money and start winning

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    bro buying gold is totally legit i dont know anyone that has been banned by it

start saving your lunch money and start winning
    Attention all, please remember that you have to be washed, fed, changed, nursed, grown up and must attend your daily breast feeding session b4 posting on forums, K!
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 01-24-2011 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KamenRiderDecade View Post
    so why haven't g.ms done anything about the alz buyers? are they just gonna leave them ingame and ruin the fun for other players? it seems like they aren't doing their job or its hard to detect it than i thought. i thought the g.ms could search history and notice maybe a lvl 1 trading/mailing them billions of alz or selling a item for unrealistic price like lvl 1 hp pot for 100m
    bro u dont need to buy them.... u can get 1b alz for free ... come to the bottom i willl show u proof

LMAO
    HolySide

that was a long fall jesus!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post
    bro u dont need to buy them.... u can get 1b alz for free ... come to the bottom i willl show u proof

LMAO
    that was even funnier the 2nd time..

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post

LMAO
    So where is my 1b??

Quote Originally Posted by ReknoWunzz View Post
    that was even funnier the 2nd time..
    deng you !

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Also I dont know how people can justify buying enough alz to purchase any epic item in the game. Its like saying should I take the 400bucks and pay my car payment/insurance or get a 7/40 helm.. Oh...Eee...Oh...Ummm Fuk it I choose the 7/40 helm. yeah real smart.
    u don't have to look far...u can very well ask the same question of the cash shop items in ANY mmorpg..."how people can justify spending TOO MUCH on games over real life needs like bills"...it's a question of priorities...or lack of it. And usually, people who spend other people's money (like kids spending their parents money) are the ones who splurge with wild abandon. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    u don't have to look far...u can very well ask the same question of the cash shop items in ANY mmorpg..."how people can justify spending TOO MUCH on games over real life needs like bills"...it's a question of priorities...or lack of it. And usually, people who spend other people's money (like kids spending their parents money) are the ones who splurge with wild abandon. Lol
    Trust me its not just kids. I had to terminate a tech about 5 yrs ago because he came to me saying he had to go home. When asked why he gave me a long story of how his character died in everquest II just before coming into work and he had to go or someone could loot his corpse. The man was 27 yrs old. 2 yrs ago I had to remove a tech from a job because he was so far behind in work, Shortly there after video was presented to me for review in which this tech was playing guitar hero for 3 straight nights in the game isle of walmart while on a service call. He was almost 40 with a wife and 4 kids and also a wow fanatic.

Its truely sad no matter what age when someone will neglect responsibility to play or waste money on a game. Just an example of addiction at its finest.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 01-24-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast