Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i can care less, lmfao just cuz im an FA that made this thread doesnt meen im "looking for recognition" XD but it looks like I WONT BE MAKING A LIST BECAUSE NO ONES agreeing to putting anyone on it, and im not just gonna make a post with a list thats just solely my opinion w/o anyone elses say -.- BUT PEOPLE ARENT SAYING ANYTHING QQ
    No one saying anything because we're all modest. Our whole conversation went "well I didn't really think I'd be on the list, etc."

This would be more of a "Top 5 potentially great FAs" cause we're all below 170 (although another IC2 and I'll be there, 96.74% eep) and the one's I've seen that are 170 (without naming names) really aren't that great.

ArchetypeS? ArtofMist? Mitsuba? ShaoKahn? Those are the people I see in war, but I don't know anything else about them lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleluia View Post
    No one saying anything because we're all modest. Our whole conversation went "well I didn't really think I'd be on the list, etc."

This would be more of a "Top 5 potentially great FAs" cause we're all below 170 (although another IC2 and I'll be there, 96.74% eep) and the one's I've seen that are 170 (without naming names) really aren't that great.

ArchetypeS? ArtofMist? Mitsuba? ShaoKahn? Those are the people I see in war, but I don't know anything else about them lol
    ArchetypeS smoked me in a 1234 pvp, i couldnt kill him in that, i actually forgot about him (probly cuz i've only seen him once when we pvpd lol) but idk what hes like, i havent seen a 169 male FA in war thats destroyed me like he did in our 1234 pvp. Mitsuba still plays? ArtofMist = whos that? and you'd actually put shaokhan on that list when you have me you and suki to consider too? lool i still have to fight you and suki in freestyle, i prob wont be sleeping tonight thanks to my insomnia so if ur on wen cabals back up we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and dont you dare get lvl 170 while im only 163 or IMA KEEL JOOOO D:<
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

ArchetypeS smoked me in a 1234 pvp, i couldnt kill him in that, i actually forgot about him (probly cuz i've only seen him once when we pvpd lol) but idk what hes like, i havent seen a 169 male FA in war thats destroyed me like he did in our 1234 pvp. Mitsuba still plays? ArtofMist = whos that? and you'd actually put shaokhan on that list when you have me you and suki to consider too? lool
    Seen Mitsuba here and there, it's an alt so it comes and goes. ArtofMist is a kid who goes to war often and does pretty ok. And all I know about shaokhan is he used to farm a lower teir war i think??

lool i still have to fight you and suki in freestyle, i prob wont be sleeping tonight thanks to my insomnia so if ur on wen cabals back up we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and dont you dare get lvl 170 while im only 163 or IMA KEEL JOOOO D:<
    lol noty 9AM classes MAYBE AT A DECENT HOUR YEAH??

cry.

btw get a rw3 and then me, you, and suki will ride our bikes into the sunset and everything will be glorious and nothing will hurt.

Shadow Titanium
    why would i bring suki to cawk block me? unless he joins in, would be kinky enough but that would meen i'd have to share him with you and share you with him, and that iznt guud

oh ya, and tg gloves/+11 orbs > rw3

i can deal with my storage issue, have been all my life on cabal breaking stuff in eod b1f to make space while farming for the merga ring i dont have ftw?
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

lol fight me freestyle? lol

u funi gui chris

We all know how that'd turn out, I'd get my ass kicked, lul.

and
    oh ya, and tg gloves/+11 orbs > rw3
    lol I bought it since I was bored. 800 DEF SON

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SukiNanda View Post
    lol fight me freestyle? lol

u funi gui chris

We all know how that'd turn out, I'd get my ass kicked, lul.
    uhh :S
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

uhh :S
    uhh what lol

I'd die.

-big sigh-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    We all know fiery bought alz, like alot of the rich dookie heads on cabal (inb4 tang and seireitei). But the rest just flash their shit that they illegally obtained, and act like an ass hole at the same time. Atleast fiery isn't a got >_>

>fiery is pretty cool guy and eh doesn't afraid of anything

Also, mfw I realized your sig is now animooted. Nice.
    not afraid of anything? ive been asking him to pvp for like 3 days now and he's been running from me with his tail between his legs, pretty cowardly dont you think?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    -big sigh-
    woah O.O
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast