So anyways, I saw a post like this about Mercury's top FA's.. so how about I start one for Venus?

Here's the thread started about mercury (They haven't added anyone yet, sadly):
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Fa-in-Mercury

Note these lists I'm making are not solely based on gears, but by who is/was The Best.

VENUS FA LEGENDS - Best FA's that have ever played Cabal

1. Excision/EterNity ? (Idc what people say, Excision was a beast and left his mark on this game, so idk)
3. FierySagittarius (Third because Excision and EterNity are above him, sorry Fiery :P)
Possible:
PowerRanger ? Does he deserve to be on the list? Someone had to actually remind me of him.. Doesnt come to mind when i think "best" or "remembered" but again, i could be wrong lol

VENUS TOP ACTIVE FA's (Jan. 24th, 2011 to Present)

1. FierySagittarius
2. HieKv

Who else should I add to that list? ^

I could add..

RONNN (He's not active though, he had badass gears, but idk if he was good or not... but hes not active :S)

Presizion (Myself, just because i have people telling me i belong on that list. i say it in game with confidence but when it comes to posting on the forumssss, yeah idk, ill let you guys decide :S)

SukiNanda (Basically another me, but as a proc)

Anyone else? come on guys, i need a number 3.. and dont give me any BS naming geared out characters that do pvps using 1 2 3 4 and win by crits, that can not count, im talking about legit getting top FA in nation war, freestyle pvps, dungeon runs, etc.... and thats active.. lol

Remember i can edit this thread at any time, and i can already sense that theres gonna be flaming about me putting my name as a possible "maybe" for that list, so keep the trash off this thread plz, lets make it a serious one lets give our few venus FA's recognition for being the sickest 5 at their class

WHOS THE BEST FA'S IN VENUS?