Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

NBKfa from NWA should be one of the top 5 i think.

rejuhnook3 (retired and selling)
    lvl 151 FA
    Cap

ampedblader
    lvl 121 bl
    Proc
    Desolation

Bump!

Trainee
    There are several keys to making someone "pro". In my opinion everything matters. 4 keys include: Gear + Skill + Level + Computer/Internet Connection LOL Yes i consider that an important key because everyone uses "sorry lag" as an excuse in a pvp. I don't count myself in top 5 because I really think there are better active FA out there. Obviously HeiKv is one that's for sure. Everyone else i don't know of because i try to make friends with as many FA's as possible. I don't consider Fiery in top 5 of Venus because Fiery is a server hopper. Changes servers a lot so i think fiery is top FA of NA not Venus nor Merc. But yeah FA's are dying. I wish there were more out there
    Another thing every person does everything different. I love doing dungeons by myself and GRINDING OMG I LOVE GRINDING <3 Heik does a lot of party dungeons with guild but hates grinding that's why he's not 180. I can't mention any other FA that i know of that matches to us. TigerGirl just kills derks 24/7 lol.
    Anyways i think i'm "okay". I am pretty sure i'm the only one that can handle Porta Inferno with under 750 def in Osm. I take on both gates and some extra mobs. I haven't met an FA who loves grinding as much as i do ^_^ or can "handle" pi big mobs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnn View Post
    There are several keys to making someone "pro". In my opinion everything matters. 4 keys include: Gear + Skill + Level + Computer/Internet Connection LOL Yes i consider that an important key because everyone uses "sorry lag" as an excuse in a pvp. I don't count myself in top 5 because I really think there are better active FA out there. Obviously HeiKv is one that's for sure. Everyone else i don't know of because i try to make friends with as many FA's as possible. I don't consider Fiery in top 5 of Venus because Fiery is a server hopper. Changes servers a lot so i think fiery is top FA of NA not Venus nor Merc. But yeah FA's are dying. I wish there were more out there
    Another thing every person does everything different. I love doing dungeons by myself and GRINDING OMG I LOVE GRINDING <3 Heik does a lot of party dungeons with guild but hates grinding that's why he's not 180. I can't mention any other FA that i know of that matches to us. TigerGirl just kills derks 24/7 lol.
    Anyways i think i'm "okay". I am pretty sure i'm the only one that can handle Porta Inferno with under 750 def in Osm. I take on both gates and some extra mobs. I haven't met an FA who loves grinding as much as i do ^_^ or can "handle" pi big mobs lol.
    you and cockbear are current top active FA's.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Trainee
    Who is I c0ckbear?

jackd, you'll be surprised how many people can't handle pi with little defense :}

I'll pvp other FAs, i'm curious to see where i stand. I can't beat heik though :S

Trainee
    My personal list would be:
    1. SukiNanda
    2. Heikv
    3. Celeny
    4. TigerGirl
    5. Alleluia
    at the moment. They all have their pro's and con's.

Banned
    top fa Excision

the rest suck.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    top fa Excision

the rest suck.
    =0

Trainee
    But Excision is extinct o.o (inactive) lol

seen this guy darkgreenarrow lately he's really good should be up on the list.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast