Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

Hybrid View

Shadow Titanium

Top 5 FA in Venus

So anyways, I saw a post like this about Mercury's top FA's.. so how about I start one for Venus?

Here's the thread started about mercury (They haven't added anyone yet, sadly):
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Fa-in-Mercury

Note these lists I'm making are not solely based on gears, but by who is/was The Best.

VENUS FA LEGENDS - Best FA's that have ever played Cabal

1. Excision/EterNity ? (Idc what people say, Excision was a beast and left his mark on this game, so idk)
    3. FierySagittarius (Third because Excision and EterNity are above him, sorry Fiery :P)
    Possible:
    PowerRanger ? Does he deserve to be on the list? Someone had to actually remind me of him.. Doesnt come to mind when i think "best" or "remembered" but again, i could be wrong lol

VENUS TOP ACTIVE FA's (Jan. 24th, 2011 to Present)

1. FierySagittarius
    2. HieKv

Who else should I add to that list? ^

I could add..

RONNN (He's not active though, he had badass gears, but idk if he was good or not... but hes not active :S)

Presizion (Myself, just because i have people telling me i belong on that list. i say it in game with confidence but when it comes to posting on the forumssss, yeah idk, ill let you guys decide :S)

SukiNanda (Basically another me, but as a proc)

Anyone else? come on guys, i need a number 3.. and dont give me any BS naming geared out characters that do pvps using 1 2 3 4 and win by crits, that can not count, im talking about legit getting top FA in nation war, freestyle pvps, dungeon runs, etc.... and thats active.. lol

Remember i can edit this thread at any time, and i can already sense that theres gonna be flaming about me putting my name as a possible "maybe" for that list, so keep the trash off this thread plz, lets make it a serious one lets give our few venus FA's recognition for being the sickest 5 at their class

WHOS THE BEST FA'S IN VENUS?
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Osmium
    Last i checked Fiery is over in merc...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    naw, he switched back
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    He left after he got his I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ whoooooooooooped!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ReknoWunzz View Post
    He left after he got his I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ whoooooooooooped!
    yo quit trollin bro, dont start anything on my threads plz, im tryna keep it down >.< see now fierys gonna retaliate with the truth, and your gonna talk back, then your friends are gonna talk again, then blah blah blah BLAH

NO TROLLZ PLAWKZ
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    yo quit trollin bro, dont start anything on my threads plz, im tryna keep it down >.< see now fierys gonna retaliate with the truth, and your gonna talk back, then your friends are gonna talk again, then blah blah blah BLAH

NO TROLLZ PLAWKZ
    i wasnt trying to troll. telling the truth lol

And i dont have any problems with fiery

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ReknoWunzz View Post
    i wasnt trying to troll. telling the truth lol

And i dont have any problems with fiery
    idk about that, i saw the video, it didnt look like he got rolled by anyone, because if he crit his shooting star he would have won a lot more of the pvps

its like you as a FS loosing to me 10 to 1 because you wernt critting your splinter, would you have count it? No. not saying FA is as crit reliant, but in a pvp its the same thing. Fiery wasnt critting his finishers

and im not backing up fiery because hes my friend, i barely know fiery. just telling the truth lol

oh and judging whether someone is good or not by a simple string of pvps is a form of testing skill anymore, then that is verrryyyy low

me as a 16x FA can loose a pvp to a lvl 130 easily, its happend, :P
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

theres alleluia too, tho i havent seen her in pk/war

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    theres alleluia too, tho i havent seen her in pk/war
    whos alleluia, i havent seen that name at all LOL
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    whos alleluia, i havent seen that name at all LOL
    wow, lol have you even seen the guild epidemic? xD

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast