Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    -9002 lol
    u jelly
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    jesus who even thinks fiery is top fa? have you ever fought against him in a pk or war? i pk'd him 7x in a row in LS and the kid looked like he just started playing cabal 2 weeks ago... same with war, its like hes got midget hands and cant reach his fade/dash buttons lol, he's the retarded FA that goes bm2 and stands in 1 spot until he dies in war, either hes too retarded to use range or he thinks hes a tank and can kill anyone near him...either way he's a retard
    bro when it comes down to it, name me another FA that can do better than him? Name me an active FA that can outscore him in war and kill him consecutively.

Yes I've killed him, okay so what? He cant retarget fade? Am i a better FA than him? no.. maybe i can argue skill-wise i am, but it doesnt matter how much skill you have when you have gear like THAT...he crits me 1682 with crit shot for gods sake, how can i try to compete with that? Mat, i know you hate fiery, and fiery hates you, but IS there a better active FA than him? And i dont meen "would be better if he had fierys gear" i meen IS there better.. cuz if there is i'll edit the post ^_^ but i dont think there is..

and for what that other guy said, HeiKv seems to have skill, i havent fought agianst her or with her in war, but from the conversations i've had with her she seems to know a lot more about her class than the majority of FAs on cabal. now whether or not she can put all that knowledge together in split seconds during nation war, dungeons, pvps, pk fests, freestyle fights, i simply dont know because i havent spent much time around her.........

and for the other guys post i just saw, WHO THE HELL MENTIONED TIGERGIRL thats a disgrace to the thread, dont mention names like that on my thread please. -_______- LETS KEEP THIS THREAT LEGIT AND KEEP POS OUT OF IT PLAWKZ TY
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    This isnt a SKILL COMPETITION people, its about whos the best FA's on venus. Not any of that "He kills me because he has gears, not because skill"

Simply ask yourself this question as an FA, if you fought against Fiery, multiple times, would you win. I dont care if you have more skill than him, WILL YOU WIN. Me? yes I've won against him, several times in PF and such when procs QQ'd and called him cuz i kept pking them and stuff, anyways, yes i've killed him, does that crown me the top FA on the effing server? no, wth.. HE HITS ME 1682 CRIT SHOT MAN CMON! If i find that guy in war, my fade/dash wont do anything to him, you never know until you try, but im pretty fricking sure i can make a very good guess that he'd destroy me.. -.-

People like TigerGirl are different, she has gears, but has absolutely zero skill with her class, she cant play it, she has so little skill that the gears she has dont help her at all, (That's not coming from me, its coming from the stories i've heard about her from people, AND FROM HER GUILDIES THEMSELVES (Who shall remain nameless). I even have people telling me that if i were to level to T4 that i would wipe the floor with her and make her look like she got her forcium amp from a dollar store.) The most she can do is win a pvp using 1 2 3 4 and hope she crits. AMIRITE?
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This isnt a SKILL COMPETITION people, its about whos the best FA's on venus. Not any of that "He kills me because he has gears, not because skill"

Simply ask yourself this question as an FA, if you fought against Fiery, multiple times, would you win. I dont care if you have more skill than him, WILL YOU WIN. Me? yes I've won against him, several times in PF and such when procs QQ'd and called him cuz i kept pking them and stuff, anyways, yes i've killed him, does that crown me the top FA on the effing server? no, wth.. HE HITS ME 1682 CRIT SHOT MAN CMON! If i find that guy in war, my fade/dash wont do anything to him, you never know until you try, but im pretty fricking sure i can make a very good guess that he'd destroy me.. -.-

People like TigerGirl are different, she has gears, but has absolutely zero skill with her class, she cant play it, she has so little skill that the gears she has dont help her at all, (That's not coming from me, its coming from the stories i've heard about her from people, AND FROM HER GUILDIES THEMSELVES (Who shall remain nameless). I even have people telling me that if i were to level to T4 that i would wipe the floor with her and make her look like she got her forcium amp from a dollar store.) The most she can do is win a pvp using 1 2 3 4 and hope she crits. AMIRITE?
    +1

need more FA's in Venus plox

When you think about it Chris, all the FAs I mentioned are from open beta and/or early episode 2.
    So I'm sure in that amount of time, ET Pumpy PowerRanger Ash and you have acquired a lot more knowledge of the class than most.
    It's sorta expected that you have, but then again it doesn't apply to everybody.

Skill > Gear > Level
    in my opnion.
    Cause anyone can just press combo button and spam it in pvp and hoping they win on pure luck of critting.
    Takes a bit more to be the top FA cause you need to actually know your class to be the best.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Surely you mean t5?

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

SukiNanda should be top 5

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    SukiNanda should be top 5
    Who's that?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    bro when it comes down to it, name me another FA that can do better than him? Name me an active FA that can outscore him in war and kill him consecutively.

Yes I've killed him, okay so what? He cant retarget fade? Am i a better FA than him? no.. maybe i can argue skill-wise i am, but it doesnt matter how much skill you have when you have gear like THAT...he crits me 1682 with crit shot for gods sake, how can i try to compete with that? Mat, i know you hate fiery, and fiery hates you, but IS there a better active FA than him? And i dont meen "would be better if he had fierys gear" i meen IS there better.. cuz if there is i'll edit the post ^_^ but i dont think there is..

and for what that other guy said, HeiKv seems to have skill, i havent fought agianst her or with her in war, but from the conversations i've had with her she seems to know a lot more about her class than the majority of FAs on cabal. now whether or not she can put all that knowledge together in split seconds during nation war, dungeons, pvps, pk fests, freestyle fights, i simply dont know because i havent spent much time around her.........

and for the other guys post i just saw, WHO THE HELL MENTIONED TIGERGIRL thats a disgrace to the thread, dont mention names like that on my thread please. -_______- LETS KEEP THIS THREAT LEGIT AND KEEP POS OUT OF IT PLAWKZ TY
    lol chris, i can beat fiery in pk but i cant beat you, hes not that good lol

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    Who's that?
    top FA in t4 proc

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast