Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    man you taking this thread wayy too serious. and just begging for recognition huh
    lol whos begging for recognition? read the whole thread, then try to act like you know something..

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    psh wait till i get my merg...and my leth ring..................and my orbs +11............................................... ......and my TG gloves........................................and my 860AP so i can buy an HP rune and max it right away.....................................and another 1060AP to buy a defense rune and max that right away......................(i think it needs 1060 total to max).......................................and my 7/40 helm.............................................. .............and my 3max crit rate 160hp 7amp SIG METAL SUIT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOL
    lol you have a lot to do xD gonna have to "no-life" to get that ap :P and the sig suit would be 130 hp

Shadow Titanium
    dearcha is commin back .. but hes starting again from new lol xD

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    lol you have a lot to do xD gonna have to "no-life" to get that ap :P and the sig suit would be 130 hp
    um no? O._.O (epic face)

max crit rate in first slot, extended to 3 slots = 3max crit rate 160hp, THANKS
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    man you taking this thread wayy too serious. and just begging for recognition huh
    cant help but notice you posted from a cell phone, sounds like you care about the forums while on the go too, jussayin

and i dont need recognition, people in game know who i am and if they think im bad at my class, then i guess i do :P i just noticed a "Mercury top 5 FA" thread and thought "wheres the venus one at!" i even posted a link to that thread on mine, so think whatever you want
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium

Update

Confident - FA might be added to the list if the guy makes it his main and gears it to its fullest extent. But i'd have to see how he is in war and such, its not his current main so idk :S we'll seeeee :P it already can rock me in a pvp, but thats no different from every other FA on the list, gotta love how crit based pvps are :P

we'll all see in due time until then, here i go again asking the same question

WHAT
    SHOULD
    THE
    LIST

BE! -.-
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

um no? O._.O (epic face)

max crit rate in first slot, extended to 3 slots = 3max crit rate 160hp, THANKS
    lol i still have my 3 slot osm to show 130 hp xD

Confident - FA might be added to the list if the guy makes it his main and gears it to its fullest extent. But i'd have to see how he is in war and such, its not his current main so idk :S we'll seeeee :P it already can rock me in a pvp, but thats no different from every other FA on the list, gotta love how crit based pvps are :P

we'll all see in due time until then, here i go again asking the same question

WHAT
    SHOULD
    THE
    LIST

BE! -.-
    maybe you wont be on it anymore? :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Who cares if he doesn't have skill. He will 2shot everyone who gets close to him, lol.

Also, he's a pretty cool guy when you get to know him. He doesn't act like an ass like some rich people I know.
    ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaha haahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaha hahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahha hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahah ahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahah ahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahah ahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah ahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahah ahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah ahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaha haahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaha hahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahha hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahah ahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahah ahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahah ahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah ahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahah ahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah ahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaha haahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaha hahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahha hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahah hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahah ahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahah ahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahah ahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah ahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahah ahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah ahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    maybe you wont be on it anymore? :P
    i can care less, lmfao just cuz im an FA that made this thread doesnt meen im "looking for recognition" XD but it looks like I WONT BE MAKING A LIST BECAUSE NO ONES agreeing to putting anyone on it, and im not just gonna make a post with a list thats just solely my opinion w/o anyone elses say -.- BUT PEOPLE ARENT SAYING ANYTHING QQ
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast