Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URgent! Warning for Cabal players!

Smile URgent! Warning for Cabal players!

This is being experienced by my fren that wished not to reveal his name.
    He spent hundreds bucks on cabal alz on a website called: www.cabalgold.com.
    At first the website operator claimed the gold was ready to deliver anytime within 20min from the moment of payment made..... but after my fren paid for it, they started to claim the so-called'supplier' being offline and need come back later for face to face trading!
    Guess what? this continued to last for more than a week until now!! no matter how he talked to them, they keep dragging the story...... obviously this is a scam!

Moral of the story: Don buy alz illegally! its not right to play the game this way, not to mention gettin cheated by such a cheap website!

Pls help me to spread this around to remind all cabal players!!

thanks!

Shadow Titanium
    you sux giant penus sir

brb alz buying

RedOsmium
    You could have easily sent a dispute via paypal, they would have either gave you your money back or found some way to get that alz.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by andriylaw View Post
    This is being experienced by my fren that wished not to reveal his name.
    He spent hundreds bucks on cabal alz on a website called: www.cabalgold.com.
    At first the website operator claimed the gold was ready to deliver anytime within 20min from the moment of payment made..... but after my fren paid for it, they started to claim the so-called'supplier' being offline and need come back later for face to face trading!
    Guess what? this continued to last for more than a week until now!! no matter how he talked to them, they keep dragging the story...... obviously this is a scam!

Moral of the story: Don buy alz illegally! its not right to play the game this way, not to mention gettin cheated by such a cheap website!

Pls help me to spread this around to remind all cabal players!!

thanks!
    Serves your friend right being an alz buyer. Since when was buying alz legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    You could have easily sent a dispute via paypal, they would have either gave you your money back or found some way to get that alz.
    you sir are well educated on this matter. your words bring so much meaning, almost as if you've experienced something of this sort before
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 01-24-2011 at 05:45 PM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    you sir are well educated on this matter. your words are bring so much meaning, almost as if you've experienced something of this sort before
    I'm a pro meng
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

He paid thru moneybooker! and dont know how to back track..... dam blur la...... now as i can see, the website still open big big telling him to wait, wait his head la! almost a month liao!

this makes me lulz ...... on a different aspect maybe they do have the alz but other people are buying it XD faster than you or friend can get on asking for it.

lol and hundreds dude go look at that website thats atleast 3b in alz for hundreds of dollars..... ROFL
    Last edited by Rowe; 01-26-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

I hope he can get the money back lo! he kept the $ for so long......anyway the website offereing cheap alz......bigger suspicion thats a real scam......
    now....we like no mood to play the game......sian

if he couldn't play the game without alz buying to begin with, he never should have started.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast