Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FS Damage Taken In War Score

This was a losing war it's not AS exaggerated as I said but it is close

SukiNanda was the highest damage given in that war the rest aboved him tanked =P. I'll post more screen shots of more exaggerated if there is a war I participate in that shows it
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    see thats close to what im talking about, now subtract the points he got for the AOD, see how many points he'd get then..........if i dealt 1.5mill dmg to things, and only tanked like 400k (average amount for me, say 500k even) i wouldnt top that guy? -.-' bleh o well, lets hope est fixes this -_- it would make the balance for bringer a lot better.. im still surprised Kuja has bringer for T4, a wizard with bringer O:< but then again hes badass<3

ruvUkuja<3
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

heres how it is though, although some people could rack up big points from taking 2.2mil dmg, that doesnt happen every war, and if you cant beat those guys then you still need to try harder.
    If your trying for bringer, you should be aiming for over 250 naturally.

i've been to tons of wars, and theres never been an fs thats beaten me with over 2mil dmg received and under 1m dmg dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    heres how it is though, although some people could rack up big points from taking 2.2mil dmg, that doesnt happen every war, and if you cant beat those guys then you still need to try harder.
    If your trying for bringer, you should be aiming for over 250 naturally.

i've been to tons of wars, and theres never been an fs thats beaten me with over 2mil dmg received and under 1m dmg dealt.
    +5 Fixed.,.
    This is just stupid
    If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
    AOD for it. The solution is simple dont hit FS in AOD mode
    yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone pffft

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    +5 Fixed.,.
    This is just stupid
    If yall dont want FS to have high dmg taken and blaming
    AOD for it. The solution is simple dont hit FS in AOD mode
    yall could always fade back or wait till AOD is gone pffft
    We're not really complaining about OTHER NATION FS it's mainly our fs and it doesn't matter about aod; the reason for this was that damage calculation in aod is the same when they are out of it. If you normally get hit 2k (adds up) then you activate aod, it still adds up like you were hit for 2k...that's my problem the kids can go aod all they want for all I care it's just adding it up all together in score
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

We're not really complaining about OTHER NATION FS it's mainly our fs and it doesn't matter about aod; the reason for this was that damage calculation in aod is the same when they are out of it. If you normally get hit 2k (adds up) then you activate aod, it still adds up like you were hit for 2k...that's my problem the kids can go aod all they want for all I care it's just adding it up all together in score
    lmao well i guess u can always rage at them and call them fail until they stop going to war =p

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    lmao well i guess u can always rage at them and call them fail until they stop going to war =p
    That doesn't do anything farmers will always be farmers...it's like telling scouvenger he fails, he'll deny it even though it's true

bump

SukiNanda was the highest damage given in that war the rest aboved him tanked =P. I'll post more screen shots of more exaggerated if there is a war I participate in that shows it
    god dam I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shut off ur computer and go play in da sand!!! god ur like another rosie o'dennell
    SMFH wat happened to u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i thought all u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ babies had a dream of bein big time sports stars!! but oohhh noo now it's allllll "omg! i go solo dis pluma oh kick aws yess man!! my life will be complete!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmatenigqa View Post
    god dam I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shut off ur computer and go play in da sand!!! god ur like another rosie o'dennell
    SMFH wat happened to u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, i thought all u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ babies had a dream of bein big time sports stars!! but oohhh noo now it's allllll "omg! i go solo dis pluma oh kick aws yess man!! my life will be complete!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast