Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FS Damage Taken In War Score

That he should quit trying to tank like an FS....what does it tell you? The damage is assigned correctly, the effect AOD has is applied correctly, time to QQ less and stop hitting the FS in AOD......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    That he should quit trying to tank like an FS....what does it tell you? The damage is assigned correctly, the effect AOD has is applied correctly, time to QQ less and stop hitting the FS in AOD......
    You do know I am QQing about our FS (explaining this yet again) it tells me that even though (yet again I am explaining this) he is in aod and gets hit for 13s, the damage score is being added by let's say 1.8k...and I am QQing that I have to explain this over and over again.....I do not care about AoD I just care what the scoreboard says...it's similar to football, you don't care if it takes the Steelers 9 plays to maybe get to the Packer's ten yard line (SuperBowl coming up much) (well maybe you do care if it takes the steelers that long) but it will only show on the scoreboard who is top dog am i right?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    You do know I am QQing about our FS (explaining this yet again) it tells me that even though (yet again I am explaining this) he is in aod and gets hit for 13s, the damage score is being added by let's say 1.8k...and I am QQing that I have to explain this over and over again.....I do not care about AoD I just care what the scoreboard says...it's similar to football, you don't care if it takes the Steelers 9 plays to maybe get to the Packer's ten yard line (SuperBowl coming up much) (well maybe you do care if it takes the steelers that long) but it will only show on the scoreboard who is top dog am i right?
    Thank you for your 12546354215241254th attempt at explaining this to him, but I dont think he understands, he IS an FS anyways. Who wouldnt want to get hit for 13s and get hella points for it, hes biased to his class. Hell if anything they should give me points for hitting shielders in AOD too, ill get 2 of my friends who are FS's to just go AOD when im in bm2 aura and aos and go AFK on the both of them, come back and see like 50 points for scratching my balls and getting myself a drink, cuz thats all an FS needs to do to get points, is AOD in a mob, and naturally (coming from a caps point of view) thats all you need to get everyone on my team to just hit you, OMG FS IN AOD, LETS HIT IT FOR LULZ -.-
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thank you for your 12546354215241254th attempt at explaining this to him, but I dont think he understands, he IS an FS anyways. Who wouldnt want to get hit for 13s and get hella points for it, hes biased to his class. Hell if anything they should give me points for hitting shielders in AOD too, ill get 2 of my friends who are FS's to just go AOD when im in bm2 aura and aos and go AFK on the both of them, come back and see like 50 points for scratching my balls and getting myself a drink, cuz thats all an FS needs to do to get points, is AOD in a mob, and naturally (coming from a caps point of view) thats all you need to get everyone on my team to just hit you, OMG FS IN AOD, LETS HIT IT FOR LULZ -.-
    I understand bcs i've used an FS b4. But I do wonder why people hit FS in AOD. FB are bad about not debuffing them. Most FB only use root and MF, but in fact, if you don't have either of those cooled yet, the best debuff to an FS is Darkness because then their splinter and shield grenade only have a range of 1-3. That's a large aoe taken out for them. Also FB need to learn to split up their debuffs in mobs to do the best debuffs per classes there like HL on the wa, root the wiz and then use another debuff like -def or range on the 3rd person there.
    But anyways, I think dmg to FS in AOD should at least be halved at the minimum.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-02-2011 at 02:44 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I understand bcs i've used an FS b4. But I do wonder why people hit FS in AOD. FB are bad about not debuffing them. Most FB only use root and MF, but in fact, if you don't have either of those cooled yet, the best debuff to an FS is Darkness because then their splinter and shield grenade only have a range of 1-3. That's a large aoe taken out for them. Also FB need to learn to split up their debuffs in mobs to do the best debuffs per classes there like HL on the wa, root the wiz and then use another debuff like -def or range on the 3rd person there.
    i dont agree with the damage to an fs in aod, thats too much i think. the damage i can deal with when they're in AOD because i can just walk away. but its kinda messed up still how you get hit for 13, and get points as if i hit you for 2k ....
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Valdoroth I get your point about people hitting AoD FS, but if i see 6 BL's trying to hit a FS it's pointless cause I believe they don't have a HP down thing...and my opinion best debuff to a FS is mf then hard luck because if you see a fs trying to run in a mob...he is trying to aod best if you mf him as close as you can and hope your entire team comes and attacks him..
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Wow you are still looking at this wrong, the damage dealt has not changed, just the damage felt. When in AOD a FS is still being hit with the same amount of damage, which is being absorbed by the added DEF. Damage dealt does not equate to damage felt......seriously...a little logic and common sense could go a long way here.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345