Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nation War & Bringers/Guardians & Tiers

I think they are the same. Idk never had a T5 Bringer lol. They just need to bring back Guardians. At least 3 for every tier. So ppl that actually try get rewarded

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yea, or at least nerfed from the old ones. Agreed on the meaning of bringer. Question though: Is the lower tier Bringer title the sames stats as the T5? Because that would definitely be retarded. Half the lower teir Bringers are just newly made characters from older stronger players that can easily gear up their noob characters.
    yes it is, its like 500hp, crit dmg resist, crit rate resist, stuff like that :S
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

well, they dont care, they do what they want not what we want LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I do agree with you Chris, the old way of getting bringer titles was much better than now. War has become very sided, with everyone wanting to become an FS or WIZ because of aoe. Practically, BL and FA have died out. All others chars cannot have a chance at the bringer title because we have countless FS spamming aod easily, even if you are the best of your class in war.
    In my opinion, the old storm guardians for each class and the bringer would be much more conducive to evening out the classes in each war tier. Come on EST, take war back to where each character had something worthwhile to fight for, something to be proud of, and not where we war because we only need wexp.

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
    <LiberiFatali>
    <Procyon>
    ";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Sooooo how about we make it like it used to be ? You know except have the level 160s - 180s in the same tier? that way we could have the 14 bringers (One for each class, on each nation) and the nation war guardians for each class..............

I sort of find it unfair how unless you are a wizard with full forcium amp so you can actually tank while farming a res to get your points, or unless your a shielder with AOD by a res to farm points, you wont get bringer. I meen i understand it takes skill, but coming from my perspective. You meen to tell me i can get top 5 in the 169 tier, I can be the best FA that there is, but i cant have a shot at bringer for it? I score more points in one war, than all the other FAs score in 5, and thats probably an under exaggeration in most cases. You meen to tell me i can be that epic for my class, but i cant even have a guardian title for it?

This game is becoming very class based, its the FS in the higher tiers that steal the bringer. This game ruined the fun by reducing the amount of bringers you can have at a higher level, to let level 79 newbs get a shot at taking it and spam the hell out of us high levels during important times like dungeon runs and such. I dont want some level 79 that doesnt know what its like to have his G.Master skill yet have channel wide shout chats. I used to see a bringer shout and look at his name, and think "Wow, this guy is good, he has bringer" now i look at the bringer shouts and dont even know who these ppl are, they're nobodys in cabal and they dont deserve to hold a power such as bringer.

The shout chats are ment for procyons to talk to procyons, and caps to talk to caps, not level 79s bugging the 160s like me. Not once have i seen a proper shout from lower level bringers besides them abusing their shout privileges, spamming one word per line
    WTS>
    THIS
    AND THIS
    AND THIS
    AND THIS IS HOW I TALK
    BECAUSE I CAN
    BECAUSE IM A LEVEL 109 WIZARD
    AND I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE THE GAME ALLOWS ME TO INTERUPT THE HIGHER LEVELS
    WHILE THEY'RE RUNNING DUNGEONS, AND SINCE IM STAYING LVL 109 AND IM NOT RUNNING ANY DUNGEONS
    ILL JUST KEEP SPAMING
    SPAM
    SPAM
    SPAM
    this isnt cool man..

At least do something about this and bring the old bringer/guardian system back, im sure all of cabal will love it if it went back to normal. Bringer is a symbol as to being the most superior of your class, how is a level 79 FA the most superior of FAs? or a level 109 WIZ the most superior of wizards? COME ON EST, MAKE THIS GAME FUN FOR ALL OF US AGAIN PLZZZ
    Wiz not the easiest char to get points. It's fa's. N I have bringer in t2 n I'm lvl 107 n I don't shout. I've had bringer since before the new t5 system n I was under 160 when alot of them were lvl 170.

N for your info, my wizard wears stit glove. Tit boots (extended.) Osm helm. Laps orbs 5/20 x2 (+8 btw) n 1 forcy +8. Don't tell me it can not be done. Go learn some skills in eod2 naked n maybe you'll get better in war. =) That's where I trained. XD

Quote Originally Posted by SlasherOnFire View Post
    I do agree with you Chris, the old way of getting bringer titles was much better than now. War has become very sided, with everyone wanting to become an FS or WIZ because of aoe. Practically, BL and FA have died out. All others chars cannot have a chance at the bringer title because we have countless FS spamming aod easily, even if you are the best of your class in war.
    In my opinion, the old storm guardians for each class and the bringer would be much more conducive to evening out the classes in each war tier. Come on EST, take war back to where each character had something worthwhile to fight for, something to be proud of, and not where we war because we only need wexp.

Lv 165 SlasherIndia
    <LiberiFatali>
    <Procyon>
    ";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

I only war to get wexp n WIN!

Oh and btw. Low lvl can get bringer. Which means, all the lazy 170+ will make new chars n get off their lazy asses from dancing in bi n do some weak dungeons n get some nub epic gears so they can try for bringer. And when that fails. They all tend to come back to t4 cause it's the best! =)
    In any cases. Old players make new chars n accounts = good for cabal business. Get it?

I most certinly agree with this thread.

Youtube Channel:Project Sheeno
    ''Your Soul,is in your blades''

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Wiz not the easiest char to get points. It's fa's. N I have bringer in t2 n I'm lvl 107 n I don't shout. I've had bringer since before the new t5 system n I was under 160 when alot of them were lvl 170.

N for your info, my wizard wears stit glove. Tit boots (extended.) Osm helm. Laps orbs 5/20 x2 (+8 btw) n 1 forcy +8. Don't tell me it can not be done. Go learn some skills in eod2 naked n maybe you'll get better in war. =) That's where I trained. XD
    Ofc cause you have your "ways" to get bringer .If i were you i would stay quiet

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Ofc cause you have your "ways" to get bringer .If i were you i would stay quiet
    My "ways" are killing caps/procs. I don't farm towers n gates if that's what you're implying. If not, what do you mean by "ways"? O.o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast