Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation War & Bringers/Guardians & Tiers

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    if they fixed fs aod in war, it would be fair. its bugged tho, giving them more receive dmg than actual. dunno why they wouldnt fix it by now
    0.0 there's a glitch with that? =O I didn't even know about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    My "ways" are killing caps/procs. I don't farm towers n gates if that's what you're implying. If not, what do you mean by "ways"? O.o
    Let's say your "ways" are not legit :> and im not talking about only killing procs /caps

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Let's say your "ways" are not legit :> and im not talking about only killing procs /caps
    LoL! Wow. So you're saying I hax? Sigh. Tnx. I feel really good. Knowing that someone out there thinks I hax. Only means I'm just that good enough to be called haxer. =D weeeeeeee

LoL! Wow. So you're saying I hax? Sigh. Tnx. I feel really good. Knowing that someone out there thinks I hax. Only means I'm just that good enough to be called haxer. =D weeeeeeee
    Oh belive me hun pple saw some weird stuff abt you in war , and btw get rid of your spies in caps side cause thats not a fairplay to anyone mmk?

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Oh belive me hun pple saw some weird stuff abt you in war , and btw get rid of your spies in caps side cause thats not a fairplay to anyone mmk?
    Lol. You need to show me what you have or saw that you call hax cause I don't know it myself. And as for spy's? Lol why do I need spy's when you say I hax? Wouldn't need one now, do I? N I guess you also don't know I have cap char. Which is older then my wiz. So, anything else you want to add?

Banned
    wtf is this kid talking about, he plays FA and says its not good for farming in war?

are
    you
    serious
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    wtf is this kid talking about, he plays FA and says its not good for farming in war?

are
    you
    serious
    ?
    That's what I said! Fa best for farming points in war. O.O

CryBebe doesn't hack in war O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    CryBebe doesn't hack in war O.o
    0.0 you live in Montreal?!? Oh dam! Snow boarding!!

Lol. You need to show me what you have or saw that you call hax cause I don't know it myself. And as for spy's? Lol why do I need spy's when you say I hax? Wouldn't need one now, do I? N I guess you also don't know I have cap char. Which is older then my wiz. So, anything else you want to add?
    Oh i dont need to prove you anything , the proofs that we have its gonna go straight to Gm;s dont worry hun.

AAAAnd if you dont have spies, then how do explain that everytime a cap shouts where a res is build , poof you;re right there , you gonna say you just happened to be there? by a "miracle" ? And im talking about T4 !
    So as i said, just shhh .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast