Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A dying class...

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluia View Post
    All FA gear is cheap as hell. It's an easy reroll if you're in venus.
    yea, just not very good end-game ability :P

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    yea, just not very good end-game ability :P
    Watching ETs boss solo videos was good enough for me to not believe this statement lolol
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Quote Originally Posted by ibez_trogdor View Post
    Watching ETs boss solo videos was good enough for me to not believe this statement lolol
    another person that thinks cus you can solo a boss you must be good LOL

Banned

if an fa had all that, hell, take us anywhere!!!

et had forciset with amps (below aren't his/hers though)

and add these

nvm +12-15 lol

profit and more ^^

*i may be speaking like that's such a big deal lol

et i think had all those and more...except perhaps the +11 orbs, i dunno for sure.

heck only a donald trump or bill gates of cabal can afford those...easily 15b+

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    et had forciset with amps (below aren't his/hers though)

and add these

nvm +12-15 lol

profit and more ^^

*i may be speaking like that's such a big deal lol

et i think had all those and more...except perhaps the +11 orbs, i dunno for sure.

heck only a donald trump or bill gates of cabal can afford those...easily 15b+
    i had all that sides the eos and the suit lol

The suit is Fiery's if I remember correctly. And if you had all that you'd be hitting more than 5057.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ibez_trogdor View Post
    im pretty sure he means the cheap-affordable gears are not very good end game material (because they're not) maybe +9 osm armer amp is good enough on a WA/FB/FS/BL but definitely is NOT on an FA, which other FAs seem to not understand, although FA gear is cheap, you still need a lotttttttt of money to be able to kill other classes/be as good/as helpful as other classes.... :S put +6 amps on an FA you'll get smoked, but put that on a WA and watch me destroy an FA in +9 osm ._.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

I meant it would be easy to start up quick and get set on a decent path than other classes since there is more availability of FA gears in Venus. It won't mean within moments you'll be on your way to end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    although FA gear is cheap, you still need a lotttttttt of money to be able to kill other classes/be as good/as helpful as other classes.... :S put +6 amps on an FA you'll get smoked, but put that on a WA and watch me destroy an FA in +9 osm ._.
    Lots of people don't stick with being an FA for long regardless because of reasons like this, or they don't find FA's particularly interesting.

there is alot of FAs in Mercury,
    u just have to look deeper

FOR god SAKES all the bots r FA
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleluia View Post
    I meant it would be easy to start up quick and get set on a decent path than other classes since there is more availability of FA gears in Venus. It won't mean within moments you'll be on your way to end game.

Lots of people don't stick with being an FA for long regardless because of reasons like this, or they don't find FA's particularly interesting.
    thats just cuz they dont know the class, me? i just like the class, even though i've sort of recognized the fact that if i un-geared my FA and used all the money to gear like a WA or something, i'd be 10000x better, i still stick with FA because i love the class
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast