Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Martial FB

Banned

Martial FB

hello,I was thinking since FB can you all types of gears why not use martial for more def rate in pve??? if the def is low i use forcy amp +11 boots i get 844 def and osm battle gloves+9....so i was wondering why not go martial FB since i have both FB build armor and battle amp....please leave you're comments and tips...pvp/pve video's of martial FB if you may please and thanks

Shadow Titanium
    No one is saying you can't go martial fb. It's just that it's not an endgame or viable build if you can afford osm/tg/forci battle or armor amp than martial. There's also no difference in pvp for a martial fb or pve really. My fb was full martial from 140s to 150ish when i still played my blader and only difference was that i got more defense, but i could do everything i could do now so meh.

Def rate isn't something worth sacrificing defense for.

Banned
    i see....and is martial FB good in pve? does it help? i can't go full martial cuz of forcy amp

Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    i see....and is martial FB good in pve? does it help? i can't go full martial cuz of forcy amp
    no

RedOsmium
    If you're not going past osm armors it really won't matter what kind you use.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.