Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 1222 Magic Attack Hybrid FA Damage Test

Banned
    why isnt this kid banned?

Osmium
    dont fu.ck with zezima son, he'll pk you in the wilderness then laugh about it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    dont fu.ck with zezima son, he'll pk you in the wilderness then laugh about it
    Ok get off his nuts and quit supporting trolls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    We of our race, have been taught of the importance of trust and loyalty, me and han are not raised here in united states to have that "Individualism" culture mind set. ermmm more like we look out for each other, be there for better or for worse. I dont mean no offense but out of all the people here in cabal NA he's probably the only person I had my full trust on and he also trsted me as that person. Greed dont exist in our vocabulary not even the idea.

It is not my fault if a friend wants me to enjoy the game as much as he does. Weve been good friends for a VERY long time. He lends me the orb so I can kick more players ass in channel 20 and believe me he just loves the news and the videos I do. Were partners in crime, were tight and were just Happy.

This is how it goes and listen, whenever he dont play is the time I play. Our schedules dont meet but we try our best to have our happy time playing together. When han dont play he passes me his epicness. I become the bully in channel 20 enjoying the sight of killing people especially when i go crazy to stack 30% and 10% amp pots in war. I attack by surprise like uhmmmm.... the shark of war channel RAWR! Yeah

We are both enjoying the game, and if you fuc.king sons of bi.tches cant live with that ^_~ then thats not our problem, its not even your business in the first place.
    i guess it is hard for you to earn your gear...

brb borrowing my friend's epic gear

That is Miavi for you

Didn't I say miavii just borrows gear like a year ago? lol
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    i guess it is hard for you to earn your gear...

brb borrowing my friend's epic gear

That is Miavi for you

Its not that its hard for me, but I just stopped spending for quite a long time now. If I really want to have something epic I can get it, If I want something I will get it. (and those guildies and friends of mine knows exactly what im talking about.) But right now gear isnt my priority, I can play my class really well even with/out epic gears. My happiness ingame is playing with my closest friends >.<

You have no right to summarize an incomplete story my dear. Youre not even close to getting it right. You dont know Miavi, you dont know me, I'm that person who is capable to do alot of things. They describe me as a talented person, manipulative, obsessive, and passionate with my works. Do you know that? I guess not so ermmm fu.ck off? xD
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-01-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Manipulate me baby =)

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Manipulate me baby =)
    Lets play a game called Mommy and Daddy.

Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-01-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Its not that its hard for me, but I just stopped spending for quite a long time now. If I really want to have something epic I can get it, If I want something I will get it. (and those guildies and friends of mine knows exactly what im talking about.) But right now gear isnt my priority, I can play my class really well even with/out epic gears. My happiness ingame is playing with my closest friends >.<

You have no right to summarize an incomplete story my dear. Youre not even close to getting it right. You dont know Miavi, you dont know me, I'm that person who is capable to do alot of things. They describe me as a talented person, manipulative, obsessive, and passionate with my works. Do you know that? I guess not so ermmm fu.ck off? xD
    Damn you're so full of yourself

I know right >.<

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast