Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1222 Magic Attack Hybrid FA Damage Test

nice, I can do this kind of dmg being forcium though :P 1203 magic with forc stats, w/o offensive bless :P

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Very bad! Wait! I think that's not the word, uhm horrible!!! Oh no its more like horribad.

God! I had to even look back at the video to see a 730ish (see I dont even remember the exact amount) defense but no I can still get my defense lower than 730ish. If I remove those ros +10 Im down to 670ish and I have that kind of defense when I duo ic2 w/ my friend, rota and derk hunt, But really the main point of why I went to the weirdest build is to challenge defense and maybe you can say a lil bit of greed with magic attack? But the damage and the hp can cover for it. xDDDD Theres just this one FA a long time ago who used all tit amp and showed people that it isnt really a big deal. He can still play good in nw and pk. Now I the curious FA wanted to see what he meant and what I can say is - Your abilities having this low defense is limited.
    lol yeah, I was wondering. I'm switching to full FA build, since I was hybrid. Booooredom with the some one for like, 3 years.

Click on the picture, cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    lmfao chasing filthybriggand, poor fil ^_^
    didnt even know miavii was chasin me lol, thought i was just pullin the BL around. sneaky....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    nice, I can do this kind of dmg being forcium though :P 1203 magic with forc stats, w/o offensive bless :P
    But u cant do those chase combos/ retarget...u know the stuff that take skill

RedOsmium
    lol...
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I was damage testing at ch 20 BI last night and LOL 1222 (/w Offensive Bless) is yummy.
    I WANT TO FIGHT YOUUUUUUUUUU IDC IF I GET OWNED QQ an FA thats 10 levels higher than me with epic gears that has skill, THATS F'ING SCRUMPTIOUS.

and this man can dash in combo/retarget also? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THATS IMPOSSIBER MOVE TO VENUS PLOX
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I WANT TO FIGHT YOUUUUUUUUUU IDC IF I GET OWNED QQ an FA thats 10 levels higher than me with epic gears that has skill, THATS F'ING SCRUMPTIOUS.

and this man can dash in combo/retarget also? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THATS IMPOSSIBER MOVE TO VENUS PLOX
    did i say epic gears? i ment with good gears* that has skill, :S
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

I do not consider myself as skilled or pro. I would rather use the word experienced than skilled. The reasons why I am posting this video is to inspire other force archers. There are alot more FA's who are better than me and are really pro, Im sure you all have met one. Another reason is Ive been bashed on about this dash on combo skill. Hello! Dash on combo there! i did it I just hate how some people throw me words that they arent sure about.

Ive been beaten bad by DarkkD when he visited mercury in pk. I misjudged the person and it was a lesson learned, but thats me, I fight back when people provoke me. I'm not here posting FA videos to show that Im perfect, pro, skilled or whatever silly things you want to call me. Coz im just your average FA who happens to find the fun of playing this game in pk ch 20.
    Ive been playing for three years already, what can you expect right? and Im sure if most FA's out there would do the same thing and just keep on practicing they can nail it! who wouldnt if you really want to and give your best?

I am glad and thankyou for the compliments, but I'll be even more glad if I see that the videos I show helped some FA's understand the importance of magic attack, hp and all the other things they need to fnd about FA. and again, Im not skilled, just experienced
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Im experienced B/c I came from Government to :>

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Im experienced B/c I came from Government to :>
    ola Shinji watcha up to?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast