Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1222 Magic Attack Hybrid FA Damage Test

waiting for you to make the next episode?!?!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I do not consider myself as skilled or pro. I would rather use the word experienced than skilled. The reasons why I am posting this video is to inspire other force archers. There are alot more FA's who are better than me and are really pro, Im sure you all have met one. Another reason is Ive been bashed on about this dash on combo skill. Hello! Dash on combo there! i did it I just hate how some people throw me words that they arent sure about.

Ive been beaten bad by DarkkD when he visited mercury in pk. I misjudged the person and it was a lesson learned, but thats me, I fight back when people provoke me. I'm not here posting FA videos to show that Im perfect, pro, skilled or whatever silly things you want to call me. Coz im just your average FA who happens to find the fun of playing this game in pk ch 20.
    Ive been playing for three years already, what can you expect right? and Im sure if most FA's out there would do the same thing and just keep on practicing they can nail it! who wouldnt if you really want to and give your best?

I am glad and thankyou for the compliments, but I'll be even more glad if I see that the videos I show helped some FA's understand the importance of magic attack, hp and all the other things they need to fnd about FA. and again, Im not skilled, just experienced
    that just explains me completely, i havent seen any of your videos but i already understand what hp and m.attk and defense can do to an FA, if only we were on the same server, i havent had a talk with a smart FA in ever, its usually people that talk with me, not people i talk to. only one i really spoke to was Excision but he never told me anything, he kept everything secret. :S i've been playing as an FA for like 2 years now? minus breaks in between but yeee :S i love you <3
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    belius for best fa

Banned
    simply cool and awesome

thanks for that vid display of agility and fleet-footedness...the 2 magic classes with so low defense will be served in good stead if they dash and fade (and blink) constantly in freestyle. Everyone I presume knows that (easily said than done) but this shows how it's done by a skilled FA. I can't fade in combo and i'm not sure if fading will break the foes' target at all given the short cast skills of FA. I read before that it doesn't but who knows. and dashing in combo is iffy for me too. sometimes it works, sometimes it breaks my own combo lol. Well done.

dash im sure doesn't break target. but it so sets up the FA for that long range hits. I'm quite amused when people qq in pvp's that 'u keep moving before it starts' but that's the idea --- magic classes don't wanna be sitting ducks for ur fk and stuns, and would like to max his range advantage. So if a sword class closes in on me before the pvp, then why qq about my moving away by dashing or back stepping? As long as I don't fade to break your target (even that is in the grey area; for some it's fine, for others it ain't), all good...well, not if the foe can't fk without breaking, hence, the qq ^^

Shadow Titanium
    ^ some people are just idiots, they see me fade even by accident (i usually dont to avoid QQ) during the countdown and they would stand there the WHOLE PVP and expect me not to kill them? Its a fight, im fighting you, either you defend yourself and attempt to kill me, or your little technique of standing still can do it for you, i dont think thats a very smart idea though but on an FA in terms of retargetting, yeah you have to be very active and coordinated, because every second that your new skill casts, you have to make sure your target is targetted, unlike sword classes where say an FB using assassinate has like 3 seconds to rotate his screen and catch you fade/dashing away, an FA has to be ready at all times to catch you
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    ^ some people are just idiots, they see me fade even by accident (i usually dont to avoid QQ) during the countdown and they would stand there the WHOLE PVP and expect me not to kill them? Its a fight, im fighting you, either you defend yourself and attempt to kill me, or your little technique of standing still can do it for you, i dont think thats a very smart idea though but on an FA in terms of retargetting, yeah you have to be very active and coordinated, because every second that your new skill casts, you have to make sure your target is targetted, unlike sword classes where say an FB using assassinate has like 3 seconds to rotate his screen and catch you fade/dashing away, an FA has to be ready at all times to catch you
    lol, w/e real fa stand there and take it :P

Oh when sword classes use their dps combo, the bar meter moves really fast! (and I mean faster than FA) which is difficult for me sometimes. Ive tried a couple of dash while combo chase on my 121 blader. Its so fast when I use impact stab and all of those dps skill I dont even know what theyre called >.< but you know the tension and all the action as you watch how your bl attacks so fast is exciting while your doing succesful combo's LOL. I agree with fb "Assasinate" skill cast time, it gives you time to rotate your screen and check on other possible targets you can lock to but I'll say its just the same as other classes Comp/Trans skill.

FA and Wiz are probably the easiest to play when it comes to combo mode since its usually same dps skills that we cast, and its not that fast as the dps of sword class. I have pretty much memorized the timing of my crit>shadow>lances that sometimes even in nw when I browse on the map and it covers my combo meter (coz mine is set on the middle screen) I can still get it going. I think range also makes it easier
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-29-2011 at 04:41 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    lol, w/e real fa stand there and take it :P
    lolol. I get yelled at for doing that in war.

but if you want the highest points~ don't die.

Click on the picture, cutie!

Here is another video where me and Hanny (FYI the owner of that epic +15 orb) are having the good time doing crazy stuffs xD.

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

RedOsmium
    damn that SS ... im the 155 cap BL in the proc uniform i killed u once, but now i cant with u in SS

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast