Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How spur got to 170

Titanium

Thumbs down How spur got to 170

I know some of you will be like no this that blah blah
    to tell you the truth i dont know why im doing this but im so bored right now so sorry spur but yeah

What some lil birdie told me was that EPIC WI SO CALLED spur hacked his way to 170
    this is what i got told him and few of his guild members would go to a PK ch CA and they would pk everyone that they didn't know and they would turn on there bots or whatever you call them and they would talk on vent while the bots are lvling for them and that's how spur got all his UCHHs and whatever also got told he use to do hack dmg for boss hunting so yeah that's all :P

if he really did get to 170 like that i think of him as a noob that needs to hack but if this story is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what iv been told about sperm i think his epic

Banned
    LOL that's what i heard to but who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ LOL the guy hates to lvl up

only like the sperm bit :P LMFAO

HanadinK 12x wiz
    guild: GenesisProject

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post
    to tell you the truth i dont know why im doing this but im so bored right now so sorry spur but yeah

What some lil birdie told me was that EPIC WI SO CALLED spur hacked his way to 170
    this is what i got told him and few of his guild members would go to a PK ch CA and they would pk everyone that they didn't know and they would turn on there bots or whatever you call them and they would talk on vent while the bots are lvling for them and that's how spur got all his UCHHs and whatever also got told he use to do hack dmg for boss hunting so yeah that's all :P

if he really did get to 170 like that i think of him as a noob that needs to hack but if this story is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what iv been told about sperm i think his epic

Sounds like useless garbage someone made up because they're mad.

Also Lover/Hanadin = same

balls
    Last edited by Berserk_Fury; 08-29-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: cuz lethal got mad at me

Everyone knows Twistedness hacks.

You do what you have to do.(Not saying i do that)Good job on handling cabal est ^_^

omg that was too long lol

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    omg that was too long lol
    Don't acknowledge the troll.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post

geez another loser, quit trying to tear ppl down to your level and steal there shine, Dude u either lack the proverbial competency or motivation to be better than you are, your like some amateur basketball player trying to call out Michael Jordan cause your mind can't comprehend someone being lightyears ahead of u. Your like a caveman in the modern era claiming that all this technology Bill Gates and others came up with has to be the work of witchcraft, in essence if you cant figure out what I'm trying to tell you let me break it down for you

your a 1000 years to early for Spur,

P.S. quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 08-29-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin
    Insta-sticky. Fufufu...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast