Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The art of cabal war!

The art of cabal war!

Only High Scorers:

Problem for winning players: Wasted 3m on SP+1m to enter=4m lost avg. per war.

Winning side benefits: 2m+capsule for high scorers avg.

High scorers in winning war: 4m-(2.5m to 3m)= 1.5m to 1m lost every winning war.

Losing side benefits: 500k-1m avg+capsule= 1m to 1.5m

High scorers in losing war: 4m-(1m to 1.5m)= 3m to 2.5m lost every losing war.

So no matter what you will lose cash in war. Wexp is same for both sides. I've realized no point in giving much effort in war. The hard workers in war end up losing more for working hard.

New strategy that will make all cabal players money and will F the establishment.

OK first, no one buy any sp packs I mean no one, caps or procs. If no one buys sp packs what will happen? Our hard earned cash won't disappear into oblivion.

With this strategy, Winning side high scorers will actually make money and losing side high scorers also won't lose their hard earned money. Now for only $19.95 I can send u my strategy guide.....just kidding!

If no one buys sp packs what will happen: 1m to enter war is the only cost.

High scorers in winning war benefits: 2.5m+capsule=3m avg......... 3m-1m=2m profit every war! Ask yourself how many wars you went to in 3 years? I've attended around 2.5-3k war I think. Now think how much cash I lost.

High scorers in losing war benefits: 500k to 1m+capsule=(1m to1.5m)...so in a losing war high scorers will lose nothing every war if they don't buy sp packs. they can make around 500k per war in a losing war.

Conclusion: 500k-2m profit for winning or losing high scorers. thats 1.5b-6b cash lost in 3 years avg. 2 wars per day.

All of this loss, just because the establishment has no common sense reward for players who win and work hard to win.

So Spur is right, unfortunately. He has been making money last 2 years. He made around 4b if he refrained himself from buying sp packs.

We need a boycott on all sp packs! FK the establishment! just look what they did to the upgrading system.....they are vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    We need a boycott on all sp packs!
    I lol'd

Only High Scorers:

Problem for winning players: Wasted 3m on SP+1m to enter=4m lost avg. per war.

Winning side benefits: 2m+capsule for high scorers avg.

High scorers in winning war: 4m-(2.5m to 3m)= 1.5m to 1m lost every winning war.

Losing side benefits: 500k-1m avg+capsule= 1m to 1.5m

High scorers in losing war: 4m-(1m to 1.5m)= 3m to 2.5m lost every losing war.

So no matter what you will lose cash in war. Wexp is same for both sides. I've realized no point in giving much effort in war. The hard workers in war end up losing more for working hard.

New strategy that will make all cabal players money and will F the establishment.

OK first, no one buy any sp packs I mean no one, caps or procs. If no one buys sp packs what will happen? Our hard earned cash won't disappear into oblivion.

With this strategy, Winning side high scorers will actually make money and losing side high scorers also won't lose their hard earned money. Now for only $19.95 I can send u my strategy guide.....just kidding!

If no one buys sp packs what will happen: 1m to enter war is the only cost.

High scorers in winning war benefits: 2.5m+capsule=3m avg......... 3m-1m=2m profit every war! Ask yourself how many wars you went to in 3 years? I've attended around 2.5-3k war I think. Now think how much cash I lost.

High scorers in losing war benefits: 500k to 1m+capsule=(1m to1.5m)...so in a losing war high scorers will lose nothing every war if they don't buy sp packs. they can make around 500k per war in a losing war.

Conclusion: 500k-2m profit for winning or losing high scorers. thats 1.5b-6b cash lost in 3 years avg. 2 wars per day.

All of this loss, just because the establishment has no common sense reward for players who win and work hard to win.

So Spur is right, unfortunately. He has been making money last 2 years. He made around 4b if he refrained himself from buying sp packs.

We need a boycott on all sp packs! FK the establishment! just look what they did to the upgrading system.....they are vultures.
    the Wexp is worth it who cares its money unless you poor
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

yes the wexp is worth it, obviously. however, that isn't the point. we all buy sp packs for no reason, and that is the point. its just a waste of cash. oh, and 6b in 3 years isn't little cash even if one is rich....

yes the wexp is worth it, obviously. however, that isn't the point. we all buy sp packs for no reason, and that is the point. its just a waste of cash. oh, and 6b in 3 years isn't little cash even if one is rich....
    well the only ppl who will spend 3 years or more on a game if a complete no life=spur for example.more points more wexp happy?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

aLL wHo sayz mR.bucket is the failest troll eva say............+1!!!!!!!u been trolled son
    Haterz didnt u kno i .....live for eatin boobies

+2 mr. bucket is a troll whore!

Red-Osmium
    Who waste 30 SP pack on a war? lol

Quote Originally Posted by OhEmGee View Post
    you & ichadd

Quote Originally Posted by OhEmGee View Post
    i'd say 90% of high scorers use 20-40 sp avg. per war. i've heard some ppl going even beyond that....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast