Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you heard of Mass hacking in Cabal PH??

Have you heard of Mass hacking in Cabal PH??

There is a recent mass hacking still happening and unresolved in Cabal Philippines, up to now there is still no official statement from Cabal PH Team on how this incidents are ocuring, who the culprits are and what are they doing to stop this cause up to now many are devastated to log in and found out that their precious items and alz all gone. You may be playing in another part of the world but you may never know if this will hit you also.
    So far Cabal PH team is pointing fingers to TPP as main reason but many legit clean players are furious about this because they never used TPP in their Cabal playing history and still hacked.

They know even subpasswords and locker password. They log in your account in Channel 1 and clean up your precious items and alz in less than 5 minutes. Many also observed that few million alz is left in your account ( 1 mil alz or 2m for starting over, maybe). And hacking is done alphabetically INgame name. Hundreds players already posted their complaints in cabal PH forum but several days ago cabal PH launches a new Cabal PH forum which made the complaints left behind in old forums where no one will visit again.

Some accounts are even logged in while they are still playing, which is very very heartpounding coz you have to logged in back to avoid being hacked.

Cabal is a great game but this sort of things ca ruin it permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderprince View Post
    I take offence to that statement.

Its can be any game the hackers are everyware...so stop to play online games and no one will hack never...onley if u go to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ site and dowload some trojen and someone will hack ur computr hamm end of line...sell ur computr and be 100% protect from hacking.....somobe + 1 with me?
    Last edited by HolySide; 01-26-2011 at 08:40 AM.
    HolySide

Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post
    Its can be in any game ...so stop to play online games and no one will hack never...onley if u go to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ site and dowload some trojen and someone will hack ur computr hamm end of line...sell ur computr and be 100% protect from hacking.....somobe + 1 with me?
    Maybe, if someone could ever figure out what your talking about....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Wow i never expect this sort of replies here... nonesense

Banned
    This is NA, don't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    This is NA, don't be surprised.
    +1

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

how come 1st you said cabal is a great game(LOL) then you told us about a hacking site that we know of already. be happy, we actually replied

EST is falling apart. I doubt the GM's will ever do their jobs let alone replace items/alz or refund wasted premiums. Now someone buy my wizzy so I can cashout of this dam game.

There is a recent mass hacking still happening and unresolved in Cabal Philippines, up to now there is still no official statement from Cabal PH Team on how this incidents are ocuring, who the culprits are and what are they doing to stop this cause up to now many are devastated to log in and found out that their precious items and alz all gone. You may be playing in another part of the world but you may never know if this will hit you also.
    So far Cabal PH team is pointing fingers to TPP as main reason but many legit clean players are furious about this because they never used TPP in their Cabal playing history and still hacked.

They know even subpasswords and locker password. They log in your account in Channel 1 and clean up your precious items and alz in less than 5 minutes. Many also observed that few million alz is left in your account ( 1 mil alz or 2m for starting over, maybe). And hacking is done alphabetically INgame name. Hundreds players already posted their complaints in cabal PH forum but several days ago cabal PH launches a new Cabal PH forum which made the complaints left behind in old forums where no one will visit again.

Some accounts are even logged in while they are still playing, which is very very heartpounding coz you have to logged in back to avoid being hacked.

GM's are selling imbalanced gears for real money to people because their salary arent enough thats what a relative of mine who works as a community GM there told me. Ive seen enough things happen there when I visited last summer, but Im not surprised at all about this Mass hacking issue. Its just not the players, PH is a small country, I know people meet up in real life -players and GM's see each other in mall events -to buy trade stuff for real money. Its just not the players who are involved with the hacking issue Very corrupt.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast