Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you heard of Mass hacking in Cabal PH??

Quote Originally Posted by xanderprince View Post
    There is a recent mass hacking still happening and unresolved in Cabal Philippines, up to now there is still no official statement from Cabal PH Team on how this incidents are ocuring, who the culprits are and what are they doing to stop this cause up to now many are devastated to log in and found out that their precious items and alz all gone. You may be playing in another part of the world but you may never know if this will hit you also.
    So far Cabal PH team is pointing fingers to TPP as main reason but many legit clean players are furious about this because they never used TPP in their Cabal playing history and still hacked.

They know even subpasswords and locker password. They log in your account in Channel 1 and clean up your precious items and alz in less than 5 minutes. Many also observed that few million alz is left in your account ( 1 mil alz or 2m for starting over, maybe). And hacking is done alphabetically INgame name. Hundreds players already posted their complaints in cabal PH forum but several days ago cabal PH launches a new Cabal PH forum which made the complaints left behind in old forums where no one will visit again.

Some accounts are even logged in while they are still playing, which is very very heartpounding coz you have to logged in back to avoid being hacked.

Cabal is a great game but this sort of things ca ruin it permanently.

--- mr. moderator... can you read that quoted statement from one of my co-players? and then tell me if there's a wrong statements were mentioned for these cabalNA players to act this way.. the reason why he posted that thread here is to hope that EST would see it because if we will wait for CABALPH team to act on this event it would actually take YEARS.. wew i lived in california for 5 years and got lots of friends.. and yeah i can tell evryone here that americans are fun people to be with but that thing does not reflect here(considering those insults replies from you guys).. very dissappointing ..

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    hey at least that means we arent the worse server in the world, maybe even 2nd worse?
    yeah bro.. but the thing is how cabalNA players treated a cabalph player.. xanderprince posted that thread here to inform you also guys, well be realistic it can happen to your country too. this is a humble info and at the same time getting EST attention regarding these.. we never expected these kinds of insults.. be in my shoes bro, you'll feel what we feel..

i dont really blame the g.m's for ur server atm, if ppl were really smart and wanted to hack something they could prob do it without being detected which is hard for g.m's to fix the problem (eh maybe they could hirer smarter g.m's but that would waste too much money)
    the "hacker" is very clever bro... like hacking your account in less than 5 minutes? he/she can even open an account that is subpassword procted.. lol.. well hacking events is still ongoing on cabalPH.. but cabalPH players are still waiting for some statements from cabalpH publisher.. and also, i AM not blaming cabalPH gm's.. its just that players are fed up waiting for some information with regards to the investigation that they are doing..

First of all, please don't say those kinds of things to other races. No race is superior to the other. You're just putting your own race to shame by being an awful example.

@Topic: perhaps a genius maniac is on the lose hacking everyone's account in Cabal PH... we recognize that as a possibility. Due to the vast number of hacking cases here in the Philippines, we have formulated a lot of theories as to who is behind it all. But what really bugs CabalPH players is the lack of action from the game distributors of Cabal Online here in the philippines, as well as a statement at least from est soft. I hope they would recognize this not just as a simple single case but an epidemic. We are talking about hundreds of players across all servers, taking all the security measures, being hacked. It's totally unexplainable. I think the reason why we are posting this here is not sympathy, but awareness and I guess a warning... -that even the most careful player who plays inside his room with a clean, brand new PC can still get hacked.
    Well, you can be vigilant and spread this for everyone's awareness or you can just shrug it off your shoulders... -depends on how important the game is to you...

Quote Originally Posted by boncabal View Post
    First of all, please don't say those kinds of things to other races. No race is superior to the other. You're just putting your own race to shame by being an awful example.

@Topic: perhaps a genius maniac is on the lose hacking everyone's account in Cabal PH... we recognize that as a possibility. Due to the vast number of hacking cases here in the Philippines, we have formulated a lot of theories as to who is behind it all. But what really bugs CabalPH players is the lack of action from the game distributors of Cabal Online here in the philippines, as well as a statement at least from est soft. I hope they would recognize this not just as a simple single case but an epidemic. We are talking about hundreds of players across all servers, taking all the security measures, being hacked. It's totally unexplainable. I think the reason why we are posting this here is not sympathy, but awareness and I guess a warning... -that even the most careful player who plays inside his room with a clean, brand new PC can still get hacked.
    Well, you can be vigilant and spread this for everyone's awareness or you can just shrug it off your shoulders... -depends on how important the game is to you...
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by boncabal View Post

+1 bro

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx
    its the privilege of every white man to use other races as he sees fit. lol
    Do you really believe all the words that is coming out of your mouth?
    I still want to believe that not all white people think that way.
    You don't represent them, so next time don't talk garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalH
    yeah it does phillipinos are bad people they do bad things
    And you don't? you're just human, so don't tell me that you don't do bad things either.
    What you said is even offensive to all Filipinos, don't you think it's bad?
    You could be bad as much as those Filipino people.

If you guys think what TS has posted is not that important to you or does not concern you
    nor even bothers you then don't waste your time posting here with all of your nonsense replies.

lol and dont take what the mass of the NA responses are to this as how we act/are.... GL hope all works out for your server in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

srry but NA cabal already has a lot of problems to deal with so they prob cant help u but if u could somehow communicate with korea g.m's they could help more since they prob have way more g.ms
    No offense meant, but I think it's more of a warning for you guys to be aware that there's a mass hacking incidents going on in the Cabal PH rather than asking for help.
    Also, hoping that EST Soft would read his post and do something about it, because a lot of Cabal PH players have been hacked, Legit or not.
    You could be smart but the hackers are smarter, so take every precaution available to you to secure your account.
    This is no joke. If you never get hacked then good for you as you don't have to feel what we felt.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    its the privilege of every white man to use other races as he sees fit. lol
    you dissapoint me Hib.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast