Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you heard of Mass hacking in Cabal PH??

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bippy View Post
    you dissapoint me Hib.
    Maybe, he's just trying to be white? and because he thinks he's white he thought that all white people think the way he is thinking?
    or maybe he is, but rude enough to think that all white men think like him?

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    if they are so smart i rather not secure it cuz they would hack it either way.... just let g.m's handle it, if they cant ill go play another game simple
    thank you so much bro...

Why did the Flips see it necessary to come over here? We all know about hacking, it isn't new. Here's a hint, don't goto alz buying sites or phishing sites. Problem solved. And don't tell me you never did, cuz I will simply call BS.

Good day.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by lɐthalh View Post
    white power dont make my bro divine honor come on here and clean u dirty kids up

long live imperial dragon divinehonor

kkkascensionkkk

white power!
    come at me bro
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Why did the Flips see it necessary to come over here? We all know about hacking, it isn't new. Here's a hint, don't goto alz buying sites or phishing sites. Problem solved. And don't tell me you never did, cuz I will simply call BS.

Good day.
    I guess you can call it BS... coz we never did... we're not dumb enough to have this kind of reaction towards the mass hacking if we know the we had something to do with it. Those people who got hacked knows what phishing and fake sites are. They don't even use cabal rider or even facebook tools. That's how careful they've become since they've heard of those people who got hacked. But still, no one's safe. Hacking isn't new... but mass hacking is... over a hundred players getting hacked for no reason at all is new and worth being alarmed for.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234