Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: clear 125 FT B2F, SOLO AND PARTY

clear 125 FT B2F, SOLO AND PARTY

this is solo 10min

and this is party 23min

Titanium
    old news , global

how did he do that, single 125FT B2F and finish it in 10 min

its possible cuz he has forcy m amp for FS since hes a MFS there very good am guessing he spammed moral bane and sp pots with aod thats 2kdef when in aod + his def which is likely to be about 1.2k with forcy and i think his dmg would be good to solo...but in 10min i dont think its possible
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    its possible cuz he has forcy m amp for FS since hes a MFS there very good am guessing he spammed moral bane and sp pots with aod thats 2kdef when in aod + his def which is likely to be about 1.2k with forcy and i think his dmg would be good to solo...but in 10min i dont think its possible
    did u see DavidKanz and BurningRaven's party, they have finish it in 20min + and level 170+, who has items better them ???

You ever been in ft2? Even in 1h he wouldn't get past 1st boss, using sp pots or whatever...its impossible for any kind of FS.

Lol you actually really think someone in NA can solo FT2?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Lol you actually really think someone in NA can solo FT2?
    if you mean legit, no.. but come on, be realistic, you know there's been people in NA that solo ft2.

lol @ newera because he was actually serious

stupid hackers showing everyone that theyre hacking o.o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast