Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 160 MFS need your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    we told him it wasnt good LOL
    pretty sure he didnt mean if mFS were good or not

Quote Originally Posted by leadamean View Post
    pretty sure he didnt mean if mFS were good or not
    no really? i didnt get that(let me add in *sarcasm* so its clear >.>)

Banned
    this is like asking what drug he should od on and kill himself with, coke or heroin? people are avoiding the dumb question and laughing at him for even considering it

RedOsmium
    mfs > sfs ...
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    mfs > sfs ...
    if its better(obviously cheaper) why are there no where near as many mFS vs sFS

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    mfs > sfs ...
    mfs cant even 3 hit me, s.fs can 1 hit me -.-
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    if its better(obviously cheaper) why are there no where near as many mFS vs sFS
    I was obviously being sarcastic lol.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    mfs cant even 3 hit me, s.fs can 1 hit me -.-
    xD i owe you one, next time i log in :P

i love how people are so against a good build. were not talking about a heavy FA, or a martial WA here. this build for FS can be not only as deadly as a sFS itself, but as deadly as other classes and their builds. but people cant see this because they are, dare i say it, jealous at the fact that a mFS can gear up for a low amount of alz and have a high damage output. btw sFS is pretty pathetic when it does not crit whereas a mFS crits more often + does more non-critical hit dps.

its also a very nice build for new players. they do not have as much money as all you alz buyers so this can be a good first look at pwning, while making more money later on.

oh, yeah for those who say "mFS is not a class so they aren't getting any new skills" do you really think that it matters? it took ~2-3 years to have new skills come in, and still mfs can output more dps than a sFS (who won't crit half of the time. literally.)

you know its true..the truth hurts. flame me idc cause at the end of the day you might just come across a mFS that completely merks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyz View Post
    its also a very nice build for new players. they do not have as much money as all you alz buyers so this can be a good first look at pwning, while making more money later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Used to be the top legit mfs on Venus and now I'm pretty much the top active sfs on Venus. I can tell you straight out that sfs > mfs
    not EVERYONE has money like you, whether you were an alz buyer or not. i am sure that many new players many will find it more than challenging to be able to afford +9 S.titanium 7% S.amp gears (way overpriced anyways) than a full gear set for mFS. sure, sfs > mfs but that is at the point where you have a lot of alz and don't know what to spend it on next (might aswell make an expensive class like a good wi or fb). i would like to see a newb sfs and newb mfs with the same amount of money fight each other, and see who will win.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast