Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 160 MFS need your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    If you can't afford stit sword amp the amount of alz you have to spend on an mfs is going to be so little that your character will be beyond pathetic. mfs are a bad class. Therefore if you want your mfs to be close to being decent you're going to have to spend a few bil on it. No class in Cabal is good with the amount of alz you're proposing to spend.
    lol is that so?

dang thats expensive for a newbie

that's much better

do you need more proof or can i stop lol'ing at you? clearly with the 375m+ spent on 2 items for a sFS (the ONLY s.amp items in ah) could be applied and basically finish a mFS' equip.

whereas with the mFS gears someone could easily raise enough and pwn that sFS nub with 4% s.amp boots/gloves ...

p.s. don't come back and say "uhh those are +9/+7 for s.amp and only +6 for m.amp duhh" cause you would have missed the point. the + difference does not make up for the 300m+ between prices in gears.
    Last edited by Skyz; 01-31-2011 at 01:14 PM.

I lol'd
    it would not surprise me.

i think that you can make a much better mfs with the 375m rather than a sfs. prove me wrong
    brb
    loling

someone doesn't understand the fact that YOU CAN'T GET THE SAME QUALITY GEAR FOR BOTH BUILDS

btw you would be surprised how many fs' use pc titanium gear. its funny.
    Last edited by Skyz; 01-31-2011 at 01:28 PM.

lol why do i waste my time on ppl..

that 350m won't get you far..that is what i am saying. compared to the mfs who can gear up a whole lot better and crank out more amp, dmg and rate from it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by dkling View Post
    No point in mFS now.
    why?

350m budget so lets assume around lvl 100

Lets see with 350m my sfs has:
    dual pc titaniums +9 from weod
    Osm 7amp suit
    30dmg armorhelm
    5% amp shine boots/gloves
    rol1x2 rof9x2
    eof6
    AoP+5

350m on mfs:
    pc titanium weps from weod
    7/50 Osm suit
    7% shadow tit boots/gloves
    30dmg Osm helm from weod
    rolx1 ros9x2
    eos6
    AoP+5

Mfs hardly has better gear because your small amount of alz can't afford upgrades over what the sfs has. The sfs, however, is only 4 amp less than you and has more attack than you have magic. The sfs also has more defense, has stronger skills, benefits more from his crit damage, and has a bm suited better for him. Please make yourself look less intelligent by trying to say an mfs is > sfs if you only have 350m to spend.
    you are suggesting that a lv 100 can make 350m just from quests/drops? idk what cabal you are playing

let's see
    90m for 5 samp gloves
    69m for 5 samp boots
    51m for aop5
    44m for rof9x2
    54m for cheapest 7% samp suit
    28m for 30dmg osm helm

thats 336m not including +9'ing both ur weps (which could take a huge amount itself)

on the mfs what you listed would cost ~140m leaving 210m for others like forci weps etc

kthxbai

RedOsmium
    mfs can go full forcy amp for less than 950m
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

now I'm the top sfs on Venus. I can tell you straight out that sfs > mfs
    supershielder comes and fk>ss ur anus! fatass monkey I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, go do some extra curricular activities in school, thats not the chess club, goo plaayy sports!!! ur physical fitness good for u u fat matrimoney hamburger eatenin got. u go end up like telepathy stealin burgers from his own part time job as a way of not buying grocery thus saving more bk bucks to spend on cabal!!!@#@# $

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast