Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry mob much?

Angry mob much?

I don't really understand what's going on the forums right now. It is like there is an angry mob calling for a lynching. Sure Lute and Eskie may have GM items, but why does everyone scream that they should get banned for it? DH not only had gloves much more overpowered than their orbs, he was also the one completely breaking the GA regulations, manipulating people and preventing other people from doing the right thing.

Put yourself in their situation, if your guild leader just came up to you one day and said "I'm getting a GM to give you an epic weapon". Then the next day you get a message with the said weapon. Would any of you really decline that weapon? I know for sure that I would use it and keep it a secret, and I'm pretty sure all of you would do the same thing.

I feel the correct way to handle this situation would be to simply delete the GM items that have been given out to players inappropriately. Those people do not deserve to have their accounts banned.

yep i dont think he shoulda been banned for what was with OGP GM discretion. -.-
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    Totally agree with you on that. Take out all the items from both servers would be the fairest thing to do, but to ban one and not the rest is very unfair to say the least. You don't make an example on one only, when they're others.

Thinking back in hindsight no wonder Cabal lost Kaladrah. Imagine walking into this corruption that was going on. I'd quit too. Shame because he was the best thing that happened to this game. Hopefully these new GM's aren't so easily corrupted too. Time will tell.
    DH had a lot more involvement with obtaining the GM items than any of the other GAs. I'm rather sure that there were more reasons for banning him than him having those gloves.

his account should've been banned...not only did he have GM items but his crafting level was obtained by a GM as well. there was no reason for an account like that to exist...nothing personal against DH although i'm not too fond of him myself.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibly Ill View Post
    his crafting level was obtained by a GM as well.
    I've thought about that, but I've never seen any proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I've thought about that, but I've never seen any proof of it.
    YOU haven't seen proof of it...obviously the EST GM's did...
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

i really doubt his crafting levels were done by gm, who knows but i mean, to say obviously or assume it just because he was at that lvl is stupid, he did alot of crafting to be fair; obviously i dunno any more then the rest, but im not guna go blindly and agree with that....
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

i don't see what the big deal is to be honest...he was banned for a reason and i see more people happy he was banned than not.

just drop it...

he owes me 10% for his forci db >.<

This topic isn't about DH, its about everyone raging at the other GAs. Also what the hell is with some peoples logic of "if one of them is banned, they should all be banned". It's like saying that if a murderer gets executed, every criminal should get executed as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast