Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: BSOD issue

Threaded View

If anyone is still checking this thread, is this issue still going on or has it been resolved? I ask because I have just recently started encountering this problem...I know it's not because of my mouse as the only mice I have installed are my default touchpad (I'm running on an ASUS G5 laptop), the ASUS mouse that came with the computer, and the mobile Air mouse that allows you to use an iPhone or iPod touch as a computer mouse, none of which I believe are the problem as this problem only started a few days ago (Mind you I haven't played in about a month), and they were installed before this problem started and weren't causing issues. I think I've rambled enough after my original question ^^; Anyway, thank you in advance for any updates on this.

Edit: I just tested Rappelz, which also uses GameGuard and it's fine....So I can only assume that if the problem is GG related, Rappelz uses a different version...And since they've both been installed since only days after I got this computer running, I don't think they're conflicting....
    Last edited by KooriKasumi; 06-24-2010 at 03:06 PM.