Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Phery 40/7 Orb..... -_-

  1. #1

    Phery 40/7 Orb..... -_-

    i soloed weod like a 10 times today
    i wasted more then 6m

    and cant faind Phery orb....

    onley blustin...

    and wtf how it can be 40/7??

    7rate crafted 20cd crafted +2 slots??
    or this item have 3 slots -_-?
    (if somone have this orb can he show me screen shot plz of Phery 40/7 )

    how mutch time u think that i need farm weod to faind this orb ?
    HolySide

  2. #2
    Titanium
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    108

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26
    k, so this is basically how it works:



    1. there is 16% crafted crit. dmg
    2. in 1 of the 2 slots (before extended) you get 5% crit. rate.
    3. in the other slot you put 10% crit. dmg

    so far we are at 26% crit. dmg, and 5% crit. rate

    4. once extended, the crit. dmg becomes 12% and the crit. rate become 7%.

    now we are at 28% crit. dmg and 7% crit. rate

    5. in the last slot you slot another 12% crit. dmg, and voila you have 40% crit. dmg and 7% rate.

    -this can only work with 2slotted perfect craft helms/weps.

    sorry i didn't have a pic for each step but i finished my helm a while ago.

  4. #4
    ohh so u get

    16 crit dmg and 5%rate crafted + 2 emptey slots??

    then u put on them 2 10%cd then it become 24 7 +16 =40 7?


    its so mutch time to faind i did total of 15weod and nothing -_-- no helmet and no orb |:


    i suposed to buy the dimond power lvl in cash shop thats give me 100%drop rate,,, its will halp me to faind it faster?
    Last edited by HolySide; 01-29-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    HolySide

  5. #5
    Osmium DaSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    879
    lol nub try to troll me so hard yesterday dont even know how to make a f uckin 40/7 ?
    get lost

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    lol nub try to troll me so hard yesterday dont even know how to make a f uckin 40/7 ?
    get lost
    hey 2 shot material go back to making my shoes fob

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    lol nub try to troll me so hard yesterday dont even know how to make a f uckin 40/7 ?
    get lost
    lol lmfo
    i got back to the game after 2 years
    there mutch tings new here
    so go ffuucccccc k ckc ursleeff

    im still 2 shot u

    and mat will roll u anyway in merc or in venus its dosnt metter
    HolySide

  8. #8
    Shadow Titanium yummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    367
    its all about luck when it come to getting the right drop and being able to put a crit rate into the slot. i know someone that farmed 6months before he finally got a 7/40.
    dont waste your money on cable shop diamond drop rate stuff. that only boost the drop rate.. not drop what you want. just hope luck is on your side.
    Last edited by yummy; 01-29-2011 at 09:04 PM.

  9. #9
    Osmium DaSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post
    lol lmfo
    i got back to the game after 2 years
    there mutch tings new here
    so go ffuucccccc k ckc ursleeff

    im still 2 shot u

    and mat will roll u anyway in merc or in venus its dosnt metter
    ROFL 2 shots me ? maybe in your dream lil nub lol

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy View Post
    its all about luck when it come to getting the right drop and being able to put a crit rate into the slot. i know someone that farmed 6months before he finally got a 7/40.
    dont waste your money on cable shop diamond drop rate stuff. that only boost the drop rate.. not drop what you want. just hope luck is on your side.
    ur not suposd to put crit rate into that slot... u
    its shuld be droped with 16cd and 5crit rate + more 2 empty slots
    HolySide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •