Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Character Transfer from OG confirmed but still hasn't gone through.

I must inform that I am still waiting.

I'm still waiting for my transfer...is there a number I could call to complain? I'm tired of waiting.

Bump

lol, still waiting did anyone get theres back yet? kjsut wondering liek 10th time back to this post seeing if anyones got heres back yet i guess not, otherwise they mighta posted it to give hope out lol but N E ways hit me back with responces

Quote Originally Posted by dell1232 View Post
    lol, still waiting did anyone get theres back yet? kjsut wondering liek 10th time back to this post seeing if anyones got heres back yet i guess not, otherwise they mighta posted it to give hope out lol but N E ways hit me back with responces
    Nah, still haven't got my Account Transfer from OGPlanet yet. I would wager that basically everyone in this Thread is still awaiting their Transfers unfortunately...

Been waiting Since the 10th of February and on every Ticket I open for an Update on the Transfer Situation I get the same response, "Due to an overwhelming response from transfer tickets we are dealing with them as fast as possible. This can take time, please be patient until we deal with your request.".

So honestly, I seriously doubt any of us getting our OGPlanet Accounts Transferred anytime in the near future, or at all for that matter. All we can do is sit back and hope it happens sometime in the future. (Though I wouldn't hold my breathe...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123