well dromar u havent been out to fort ruina, undead, and mf lately have u??? there r 170's botting in ug and mf especially during an event. yea ogp had problems but not as bad as est has. i have pretty much gave up on this game cuz the only way to survive this game now is to buy alz or hack somones acct. i have and nvr will buy alz cuz im not a cheater and prolly one of the only few ppl that play cabal that dont cheat. example how this game has gone to sht. last night i logged on and looked in ah for a bof3. nonslotted was at 270m (r u kidding me). ogp u could buy them all day long for 1m or less. slotted bof3 were 400m. i can get +6 for that price now. uch's another one over 1m ea now 300k min in ogp time. the economy since est has it now has went to sht. all becuz there is so many botters in game that once they get high enough lvl they buy a name change kit. and tell me another on dromar since u played in ogp with me and cavscout. how can u be 170 with a non nation char and be able to wear bof6????