Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hmm, what would you go with? v.2

hmm, what would you go with? v.2

primary weapon is 7% amp 20% crit dmg osm katana +7

i have enough rate...should i go for +7 amp forcium katana as my 2nd weapon

or +7 forcium crit katana OR PC dmg osm kat?
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Hmm, personaly, i belive with the new ring up dates its a better idea 2 go full crit dmg+base and get amp from armor / acces. and pre-update amp in anyweap BUT forcium was kinda fail i say go with 1 dmg weap and 1 forci amp blade\kat

yeah but 2 osm weapons has a low base thats why im hesitant to go for the PC dmg osm. the amp forcium would make me have a lowered crit dmg but i think the 55% amp makes up for it as well as 1k base att. also my amp osm kat outdamages a +7 forci crit dmg blade on crits and has the base damage of a forcium weapon. im thinking the best setup for pvp would be a +7 forcium crit dmg katana, but if i went amp i'd be able to solo just about anything...

I dont know bro ive never tested osm amp pc weaps. but it dosnt sound right to me. i wanna try tho XD and i have 950+ base with osm and there arent alot of ppl out thier that can beat me in pvp XDXD( in my lvl range, anything above 167 for me and i dont crit, since im a crit build no crit = dead) XD

thats vs bl's only

also. i dont have an amp weap and i solo pf bosses up 1 quad. ( i havnt tried quada solo) but i can solo pena and rota

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    I dont know bro ive never tested osm amp pc weaps. but it dosnt sound right to me. i wanna try tho XD and i have 950+ base with osm and there arent alot of ppl out thier that can beat me in pvp XDXD( in my lvl range, anything above 167 for me and i dont crit, since im a crit build no crit = dead) XD

thats vs bl's only
    yeah i thought the same thing but the guy i bought it off let me test it before i bought it and i was very satisfied with it
    also im only level 147 so my base is much lower than yours with osm weapons which is why i want a forcium to balance it out.
    not to mention 1k+ base att + 55% amp = gf.
    if i end up not being completely satisfied i can always sell off my gear and switch to crit build bl. i just dont like relying on
    crits for the majority of my moves...in my opinon it should only take 1 crit to win a fight.

That crit is called LS\BS XD

yeah i know but you should have enough base/amp that even a force kick/vital interfere crit would do enough damage to require you not to crit ls/bs to win the pvp.

Banned
    depends, what class are you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast