Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hmm, what would you go with? v.2

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    20/7 s amp osm is the same as lets say a 34% cd osm if you have 50% rate, of course that's theoretically....the 20/7 is worthless trust me..

this game is all about crits and base attack...if you aren't over 980 base attack you're going to have trouble soloing certain bosses...

+7 forc cdi and 40 dmg osm...thats all u need/should have...not 20/7 not 7 s amp kat...thats a waste of money..
    with a +7 forci weapon i'd be over 980 base. and the 20/7 = 35% cdi osm kat on CRITS but for base its the same as a sig weapon

but we'll see man...like i said i got a very nice offer for my 20/7 already if i cant find a combination i like then i'll sell it

and go all CDI and just pvp all day im hoping to finish this build though and test it out. seeing as i have the only katana of its kind

in the game i just might have created the most EPIC BLADER TO EVER GRACE NA CABAL.

no jk. but we'll see. thanks again guys.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

look bro you dont need to go over 50% amp to have nice pvm. one amp weapon is enough. cause what your gonna have only like best is what 40% helm, 20% base, 5% aop5, 15%cr+2 and 20% from sword. 5% base crit 30% from rol+1 x3

so your best looking at 35%, rate 55% amp, 100%cdi thats saying you have a 40% helm most likely a 30-36 so your cdi would be 90 or 96 way low. and a cr+2 so if not now your down in the 80% possible cdi
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

MY BUILD PWNS KTHXBAIIIIIIIIIII !!! jks XD

now if only i werent lazy...XD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123