Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hmm, what would you go with? v.2

lol....blader dude...thats why this is in the BL section.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Banned
    nooo don't listen to your old friend matrimoney when it comes to bladers..he doesnt have one!

told uuuu +7 10 cdi forc and 40 dmg osm...or keep ur 20/7 idk

Shadow Titanium
    ^this. or if u have alot of alz and are feeling froggy go for +7 amp and 40dmg. would be better for bosses/dungeons if thats what u like more. personally id go cdi cuz i never do anything in game cept pvp or talk lol

yeah but i dont want to give up my pc amp osm katana either. i think you guys underestimate its potential.

and matri the ONLY reason im saying the +7 forci amp > +7 forci cdi is because i'd be getting the amp from both weapons

as well as an extra 20% crit dmg...not to mention in BM2 the 20/7 combined with a +7 forci amp would be BEAST.

i understand that for STRICTLY PVP i'd want to go all crit dmg build but i would like to be able to PVM in my PVP gear as well

nawmsayin? thanks for the responses though guys.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibly Ill View Post
    yeah but i dont want to give up my pc amp osm katana either. i think you guys underestimate its potential.

and matri the ONLY reason im saying the +7 forci amp > +7 forci cdi is because i'd be getting the amp from both weapons

as well as an extra 20% crit dmg...not to mention in BM2 the 20/7 combined with a +7 forci amp would be BEAST.

i understand that for STRICTLY PVP i'd want to go all crit dmg build but i would like to be able to PVM in my PVP gear as well

7 s amp, 7 crit rate, 24 cd is the best it could ever be. even then, 10% CD crits harder than 7% s amp does, so 20% cd would be better than 7% s amp >.>

Quote Originally Posted by auctionmule View Post
    7 s amp, 7 crit rate, 24 cd is the best it could ever be. even then, 10% CD crits harder than 7% s amp does, so 20% cd would be better than 7% s amp >.>
    yeah but its 20 dmg 7 amp...and i want the amp for a higher base, like i said i could easily sell off my current gear and go all crit dmg build for strictly PVP but i want a nice balance between my crit dmg and amp.

yeah but its 20 dmg 7 amp...and i want the amp for a higher base, like i said i could easily sell off my current gear and go all crit dmg build for strictly PVP but i want a nice balance between my crit dmg and amp.
    im talking about a 40 dmg vs. that katana.

Banned
    lol....blader dude...thats why this is in the BL section.
    oops, didnt notice.
    go with the pc, you BL's have nice base attack to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by auctionmule View Post
    im talking about a 40 dmg vs. that katana.
    i understand the crit is higher but like i said i want the amp for PVM as well...we all know bl bm2+ amp and high base is godly. that extra 7% amp along with 20% crit dmg really helps my BM2 and allows me to solo penna pretty easily as well as get massive points in MW. if i was creating a STRICTLY pvp build BL then yeah i would definitely go for the PC dmg osm...but for both PVM and PVP i have to say my current katana is better...make sense?

Banned

20/7 s amp osm is the same as lets say a 34% cd osm if you have 50% rate, of course that's theoretically....the 20/7 is worthless trust me..

this game is all about crits and base attack...if you aren't over 980 base attack you're going to have trouble soloing certain bosses...

+7 forc cdi and 40 dmg osm...thats all u need/should have...not 20/7 not 7 s amp kat...thats a waste of money..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast